DYNAMIC STUCCO AND DRYWALL

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2007

2214 NW Embers Terrace

Cape Coral, FL, 33993

Residential and commercial...

Stucco (94)Drywall (68)Plaster (13)Water and Smoke Damage (6)General Remodeling (5)Handyman Services (4)Ceiling Fans (3)Lighting (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)

07/26/2019

Paul and Brandon are great to work with. Very professional easy to deal with and good quality of work. This is the second time we have used them to go work at our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two areas of our outside wall stuccoed where we had windows.

CATEGORY stucco

12/21/2018

Came out the day they said they would,did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling damage

CATEGORY drywall

COST $7.8

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

09/03/2018

We were over the top impressed with their work!! They were super knowledgeable about what to do and went beyond our expectations !! We would use them every time we need drywall services!! Very professional!! Loved their work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywalled kitchen and ceiling

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

07/10/2018

The gentleman was very prompt to call me and I will definitely use him when I get the time to do the project. He and I were both a little too busy to do immediately and since I'm in no rush I will call him later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to repair a closet wall and some touch up painting.

CATEGORY drywall, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

05/10/2018

Paul was very easy to work with and very accommodating. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
But up drywall

CATEGORY stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

04/12/2018

Paul and his son Brandon were at the house first thing in the morning, and were there all day personally doing the work. Paul quoted a very reasonable price for the work, and told us in detail everything that was going to be done. For the first time here in Fort Myers, we had a reliable, trustworthy, and hard working pair of guys that just do great work, plain and simple. If i have any needs in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Wall, Resurface Concrete, and Stucco

CATEGORY concrete repair, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

02/24/2018

Paul and Brandon did an excellent job. Repairs completed in a timely fashion, under budget. Highly Reccomended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco Repair

CATEGORY plastering, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2018

02/15/2018

He did a wonderful job and we will be using service again for other rooms of our condo. True professional he has been performing his magic for 30 years and it shows In his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul and his son Brandon removed the popcorn from the ceiling in the living room and hung and finished the kitchen ceiling and walls. Paul is very attentive to his clients actually returning phone calls, and is a man of his word. Can't say enough good things about him. Also had him repair a couple of parts of the stucco on the outside.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

01/24/2018

Perfectly. These two gentlemen are very polite and courteous and extremely experienced. Will use them every time I have a drywall need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two holes in the wall.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

01/11/2018

I have dealt with many of contractors in my day, But the guys are top notch. Paul gave a very fair price on the estimate. The crew was very professional, showed up on time and did a fantastic job on our project. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywal and stucco.

CATEGORY drywall, stucco