Cook Homes, Inc.

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2012

Cook Homes is a family owned and operated custom home builder in Southwest Florida specializing in new construction renovations, and additions. Our experience, knowledge and hands on approach enables us to meet all the challenges of your project and exceed your expectations. Here at Cook Homes we dedicate ourselves to creating and maintaining long term relationships with our clients; your satisfaction is our number one priority. We strive to make the design and construction of your custom home to be a great experience that you will enjoy. At the same time, we will ensure that our homeowners end up with a tailored residence that meets their unique objectives and fits perfectly with their style of living. We build homes that our clients will treasure with their families for generations. We also have an in house painting division that specializes in residential and commercial painting and offers quality custom finishes such as faux painting, cabinet refinishing, epoxy garage floors and more. Call us today for your free no obligation consultation!...

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

02/21/2017

Timely, pleasant and great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beautiful job painting exterior of my house

CATEGORY house painters

02/10/2017

Josh Cook actively supervised all of his team's activities. The team that did the work were very professional and courteous. The work took almost a week. The team cleaned up each and every day. Josh incorporated some out of scope work at no cost. The finished product exceeded our expectations. We plan on using Cook Homes again for future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Cook Home team removed wallpaper and painted our kitchen, bathroom, and guest bedroom. projects.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/12/2012

rottedl llllmmend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joshua Cook and helper replaced the side door in the garage including the rough framing because it was all rotted because of the weather.It was a lot more work then anyone expected including buying extra material. He did not raise his initial quote. Everything was completed as to my expectations. The work and clean up was excellent. What impressed me the most was his professionalism and politeness. I would definetly recommend him and use his services again. John L. Evans

CATEGORY picture framing,masonry,remodeling

08/13/2012

Cook Homes has done a lot of little remodel jobs for me in the past such as a paver deck, kitchen remodel and an addition onto my house. Right now they are about to finish building my custom home. I would recommend them to absolutely anybody! They have been very professional and are just a pleasure to work with. The owner is always out on site most of the time doing some of the work himself. They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cook Homes is about to finish building my custom home and has done remodel work for me in the past such as a paver deck, kitchen remodel and an addition onto my old house.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Custom Homes Renovations Remodeling Additions New Construction and Commercial Painting Epoxy Floors Cabinet Refinishing Faux Painting

Check, Financing Available