Cape Coral Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since November 2015

B Rated | 7 Reviews

State Certified Roofing Contractor; we do Full Roofs, Roofing Repairs, Gutters, and offer a free estimate!...

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

05/29/2020

They did a very good job and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-roofed our cottage.

05/28/2020

They did a very good job and they cleaned up afterwards. They were friendly and there were no problems. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof.

05/27/2020

They fixed it without hesitation. They stand behind their work. They worked hard to get the job done and did everything he said he would do. I have recommended them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof on.

03/14/2018

I am in the middle of this job now. I was told it would take at most a week and a half from start to finish. I am at the end of week two now and I do not even have the shingles on my property to be put up. They failed the first inspection due to not having the permit paperwork posted. Really?? This is business 101. I have made numerous attempts to see what schedule we are on. I finally spoke with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replace

01/18/2018

Awful! I was told that the entire fascia around an upstairs window would be replaced. In reality they only replaced the ends that were rotten and left the remaining fascia in place. Nor did they even try to paint it to match. The job looks horrible. They also left my gutters full of debris and nails. Virtually no clean up afterwards unless you count sweeping everything into the gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Rotting Fascia

CATEGORY roofing

Complete Roof Replacements, Gutters, soffit, fascia. Tile Roofs, Shingle roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs. If it has anything to do with your roof please give us a call.

5% off