At Your Service Air Conditioning and heating Inc

• Trade License Number
  • CAC1813309
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160830

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1814 SE 19th ln

Cape Coral, FL 33990

Family owned, 24 years of experience, Single Mother/Veteran/Senior Discounts...

hvac repair (78)dryer vent cleaning (6)

05/26/2020

Technician was friendly and knowledgeable, solve my issue quickly. I even scheduled a followup system cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Glad to gelp you out.please tell a friend.

04/21/2020

I recently had a problem with my A/C. Matt Wilson of At Your Service gave a prompt estimate and made the repairs as agreed for the exact amount of the estimate. I would recommend At Your Service to anyone in need of any work on their A/C unit. B. Murphy Cape Coral, FL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Evaporator Coil for A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

We are happy to help you.thanks for the biz!

02/20/2020

I got lucky at caught Matt ( owner ) between calls. He got in touch with me minutes after requesting service! Explained my issue and timeline. He had me message him as soon as I was available. He gave me a time Bob ( who is awesome ) would be here, and he showed up EARLY! Inspected my system and got it cooling asap. Price was exactly as quoted, super professional. Would absolutely recommend and us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Happy to help you

01/29/2020

I was very impressed with Matt and his staff. Matt arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem and ordered the part. The next day Bob arrived on time on installed my new blower and made sure everything was operating properly. They operated quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use them for any future needs thqt I may have. I highly recommend them for superior service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blower needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Thank you for calling us and we were glad to help you with your AC issue

01/09/2020

At Your Service (Matt Wilson) had the best quote from all our proposals and did a great job getting the new unit operating in less than a day. New AC works perfect and we could not be happier. Would highly recommend giving Matt a call if you need a new AC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thank you for the biz and we will take good care of you and your ac

08/28/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Having no relationship with this company, the owner, Matt, took my call in the morning and the issue was resolved that afternoon. I was looking for a new company to take care of my HVAC service and repairs. "At Your Service Air Conditioning and heating Inc" is the company I'll be using in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faulty capacitor required replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

We’re so glad you’re happy and we appreciate the business

06/20/2019

I left Matt a voicemail and within 5 minutes he called me back. I explained my issue and he immediately knew the cause & talked me through the fix right then. He was correct in what the issue was, as well as the fix. Matt’s quick response & his knowledge saved me a service visit, got my AC running again, and absolutely earned my business going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Always happy to help

12/11/2018

They came quickly and fixed our blocked drainage pipe. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

Happy to help you out

09/08/2018

Great Service! Called on Thursday, hoping to set up an appointment in the next week. Bob was in the area and showed up within the hour. He found the pan and drain were full of slime. He cleaned everything and vacuumed up all the excess water in the air handler. He was here about an hour and had everything fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Handler was dripping water

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

Thanks for the biz.

06/18/2018

HIRE HIM. I texted Matt Wilson on Monday 6/18 at 745am that our unit had stopped cooling and I needed to get into his queue of service calls for the week. He Responded right back that while they were extremely busy, but 2pm the same day might work, he confirmed a few hrs later and at 2pm on the dot he shows, diagnosed issue, repaired, invoiced and he is on to the next call. House is cooling once a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a non cooling AC Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

We are always glad to help customers in need.

Residential & commercial heating, cooling system installation & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available