Armex Construction Inc

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2015

We are renovation experts and innovative at new construction. No job is to small or to big. Our goal is your satisfaction....

Bo's Electric

18  REVIEWS
Bo's Electric

Bos Electric has built over 40 years of a great reputation serving Southwest Florida by continuing to be a top rated customer focused organization and providing full electrical service that always exceed expectations. . We have been Generator Specialist for decades, and are proud to explain that 80% of our companies business is in the Automatic Whole Home Generator industry. We are also fully licensed in natural gas and propane and offer full service and installation of gas services. Bos will seek to provide customers with a pleasant experience in all we do and will ultimately leave the customer with a peace of mind that they will be "Always in Power".

03/20/2020

Armex Construction did our Master Bath remodel. They did the job in the three-week time period they promised, and they did high-quality work at a fair price. Very pleased! Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

03/30/2018

Armex was prompt from the time of the quote to completion of the job. The pricing was competitive and the workers were outstanding. Jose (the owner) and Bernard kept track of our project to upgrade our kitchen, pantry and master bath. The quality of the work was outstanding and they made sure every detail was completed before they were done. I would not hestitate to use this company for any projec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, pantry and master bath remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for you review. We enjoyed working with you very much.

02/20/2018

I'm a little late in posting my review. ARMEX Construction was awesome; first rate company. They removed an old wooden fence and installed a new wooden fence with gate in November 2017 (the price included the removal of the old fence). The entire team was great and responsive to all of our needs, especially Marlin, Jose and Bernard. We can't say enough about their professionalism and customer serv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARMEX removed old fence and installed a new fence.

CATEGORY home builders

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], We want to be your contractor for life :) Marlin

09/29/2017

I called several fence companies and they were all too busy after the hurricane to help me. Armex took my call and came right out and performed the work! Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence opening enlarged with new gate

CATEGORY fences,home builders

02/03/2017

Amex was great. They were on time, removed the bad job the other company did, and replaced my corner bead straight and level! It was done in 4 hours the correct way! (It took the other co. 7 days to make a mess). I can say that Jose, Bernard and the 2 young men that did the job were terrific. I finally know who to call for my remodeling jobs. I am a happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have the corner bead redone and replaced on our privacy wall. Another company originally was hired and didn't correct the problem and actually created a new problem. Amex to the rescue!

CATEGORY home builders

Armex is a licensed and insured Builder Contractor. We specialize in Renovation project. It doesn't only happen on TV we can make your dreams come true. We also offer to build energy efficient homes. We also offer new pools,repairs, pool and cage repairs.