AC Joe Heating & Cooling LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4409 SE 16th Pl

Cape Coral, FL 33904

A/C Joe provides quality HVAC services in Southwest Florida. Please call us today regarding any of your Heating or Cooling needs....

Heating and Air Conditioning (48)Air Duct Cleaning (4)

07/21/2019

Joe was very nice to work with. His team able to troubleshoot the ac unit and get it back online. Joe was easy to get ahold of and responded quickly! Thanks Joe!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac system failed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2019

04/07/2019

Best price. Started the project the next day. Completed the project quickly and everything cosmetically looks good. System works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed mini split ac system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

09/14/2018

In every possible way, I would recommend this company. From the two people that came to my house originally because I knew something was wrong, to the two that did the installation. Everything they did was professional. As an aside...the two men that were here installing my unit went above and beyond for me. I'm in a wheelchair. Had to park on my lawn because they were busy doing what they were do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked my units. Found faulty one that made me think I was in menopause because I was hot in one room and cold in another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

09/07/2018

Very professional, I noticed the attention to detail. From management to installation.. I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New unit inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Photo for AC Joe Heating & Cooling LLC - 4409 SE 16th Pl, Cape Coral, FL - 37381346

09/03/2018

Was very happy with service and product. On time fast and done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

06/07/2018

We called in and got quoted a few hundred dollar than the other 5 quotes we recieved. We decided to move forward with them and they sent someone out th next morning. Two men came to install the unit. They were hard working but most importantly extremely polite and friendly. Very pleased with our choice to go with AC Joe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC and Handler replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

05/09/2018

Great! Service was fast and tehnician very knowledgeable. Very happy with service and pricing. It's refreshing to know that there is a reputable air conditioning company in our area!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A.C. tune up and new breaker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

04/07/2018

AC Joe Heating and Cooling surpassed all expectations. We especially appreciate their willingness to install the new ac at our MedSpa after business hours so not to disrupt our clients and daily business. We were given a very competitive price and the service was exceptional. Highly Recommend - 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for AC Joe 239.233.6434 | callacjoe@yahoo.com

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air condition unit installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

02/27/2018

Within a couple of hours of calling the office, AC Joe was at my house to see exactly what I needed. When I came home from work the next day, my house felt like a hockey rink. The new AC was installed within 24 hours of me making the initial call. I shopped around and I’m telling ya, AC Joe’s price was fantastic, his service was excellent, and the promptness was outstanding. I definitely recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

01/10/2018

Job went fantastic. They were on time, very knowledgeable and friendly and did a thoroughly professional job. Joe came to give the estimate, which was better then the other 4 contractors I got estimates from.Offered me a 2 year warranty instead of the usual 1 and checkup no charge in 6 months. Cheaper is not always better but in this case it definitely was. Linda the office manager was a pleasure ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 ac units installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

Heating & Air Conditioning. Air Duct Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing