Southernwind Kennels

Founded 1975 •

We sell and train some of the best German Shepherd puppies and dogs available in any state or country. We have the most knowledgeable breeder who is at your side throughout your puppy's life. They have great temperaments and intelligence you will never be disappointed in your purchase. We are for the first time puppy parent or die hard dog lover, we cater to you all. Come on by, text, or call. We can't wait to meet you and your family and show you ours. We have specialized in breeding and training animals since 1975 and continue to exceed industry standards. We have animals ready for protection, service, or just a friendly family pet....

A COUNTRY CAT HOUSE

Family owned luxury cat boarding hotel opened for over twenty years! Sorry no dogs it's cat's only!!!🐯😊

04/21/2019

The puppy is the perfect puppy for me based on my personality type and activity level. Training schedule is set up and recommended based on the type of training you need. Whether basic puppy obedience or more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breeding of a German Shepherd puppy and follow up training services.

CATEGORY dog trainers,animal breeder

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it!!

03/28/2019

I was an excellent experience, Ceci has quite the knowledge on the breed, well thought out breeding program, and very meticulous. Excellent customer service, and eager to educate us in raising our puppy. We would recommend her and Southernwind Kennels 100 times again. I you are looking for a knowledgeable and reputable breeder Southernwind Kennels (GSD, BMD, DSD).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New puppy as a member of out family

CATEGORY dog trainers,kennels,pet grooming,animal breeder

Thanks for your feedback, I really apreciate it!!

We train animals for obedience. We breed gorgeous top of line German Shepherds and sell puppies or young adults if puppies are not your interest.. Our pedigrees are imported from Europe. We occasionally board animals. We have stud services available. We can also import working or show lines for businesses, police departments, or non for profits that help the disabled, including children and veterans services.

Long term boarding not available.

Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Check