Pro Remodeling Plus LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12403 Snowy Egret Ave

Brooksville, FL 34614

Based out of Hernando County. Professional handyman and home remodeling services. Interior trim specialist - crown molding, doors, casing, stairs, custom work. Painting Interior and Exterior. Flooring specialist. Handyman specialist. And much more... Owner run and operated. Quality and customer satisfaction are a priority! CALL- 813-557-3738. ...

Handyman Services (43)Interior Painting (13)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)General Remodeling (8)Exterior Painting (8)Doors (7)Electrical (4)Drywall (4)Closets (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (3)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (3)Framing (3)

02/13/2020

Julio was the very first to call me back ASAP!!! I think he called within 5 minutes!!! Super nice guy and came to my house that later evening before heading home! Unfortunately, he really wasn’t able to help me with all the odds and ends I think because his drive would of been to far away and he said I should try someone closer to where I live now. However, he did say if I couldn’t find anyone to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General remolding services. Everything,g from A to Z!!!

CATEGORY ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Wow! Thank you very much for the great review! Hopefully one day in the future we will be able to work on one of your projects. Thanks again.

01/03/2020

Very professional, extreme attention to detail. Pleasant to work with, arrived when he said he would

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY remodeling, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

12/16/2019

Julio is very dedicated to doing a great job . He has done three different jobs installing crown molding for us . The jobs were done very well . He does high quality work and I would highly recommend him for your remodel needs . Dennis

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown Molding

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

Photo for Pro Remodeling Plus LLC - 12403 Snowy Egret Ave, Brooksville, FL - 38288092

11/21/2019

Previous review was not placed by me. I am hiring to do all moldings and cabinets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor molding

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/21/2019

I purchased an investment property that needed some major work. I had originally planned to use them for some basic items that needed done but the work that was done was beyond expectation. I ended up using them to remodel the entire kitchen, install vinyl flooring, tile work, a complete backyard fence install and more. Everything was done to perfection and at a very reasonable cost. Rather than b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, fencing, vinyl floor install, Tile, misc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, fencing, flooring, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

08/06/2019

Not sure what happened to Julio. The first job Injured him for went fine. He ignored two jobs he promised to take care of one in December. And another in June . There can be no acceptable excuses like I'm busy or I forgot or I did not get your messages

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair porch columns promised

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

This review is very unfortunate, but understandable. This was a case of bad communication with customer, tenant, and myself. I have tried to rectify the situation directly with the customer, but have not received a call back as of this date. Both times that I was not able to complete work for the customer, it all boils down to request to do work upon short notice, and having a full schedule. Custo...

07/28/2019

Julio was very helpful and did a great job in all the installation projects we had for him. He went out of his way to get the job done in a timely manner and was very friendly and professional. We would hire him back for any other projects we may have in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shiplap hung on bathroom wall, light fixture and two mirrors installed plus a new medicine cabinet hung.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Photo for Pro Remodeling Plus LLC - 12403 Snowy Egret Ave, Brooksville, FL - 38010411

07/01/2019

It went great. He was on time, worked efficiently, did a great job, cleaned up after and charged a reasonable fee. I highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attaching molding to the side of some walls

CATEGORY picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

03/25/2019

It went great! We were very pleased with the job done! We found the cost to be very reasonable, and Julio was very responsive to our questions, offered suggestions, and was very detail oriented in making sure his work (and that of the person working for him) was of the highest quality. It took him 2 weeks to complete the job, he was always on-time, and took very few breaks. Julio is a hard worker ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total interior remodeling... painting rooms, new doors and baseboard installed, and new flooring.

CATEGORY closet systems, drywall, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

02/21/2019

I recently had Pro remodeling install a large wooden fence in our backyard. (Jan 2019) They did an excellent job and whenever I asked for modifications they were always willing to accommodate my requests. They were prompt in responding to any text messages, email or phone calls I made to them. They even suggested ways I could save money in completing the job They also kept me up-to-date on the pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence installation and repair

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Handyman, interior/exterior painting, interior trim and doors, power washing, screen repair, window cleaning, cabinets, custom carpentry, driveway painting, blinds and drapes, t.v. mounting, and much much more. Due to licensing restrictions, we only provide services in Hernando County.

NO ELECTRICAL, OR PLUMBING WORK. ANY WORK REQUIRING A GENERAL CONTRACTORS LICENSE.

Not Applicable