Regal Roofing Brandon

A36 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2016

715 FOREST HILLS DR

Brandon, FL, 33510

We are a Brandon based company with 17 years of experience and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We pride ourselves in the quality of our installations and in the abilities and respectfulness of our employees. As GAF Certified contractors, we install only the best materials and follow the factory mandated best practices. After installation, we will ensure that all debris is removed and will make every effort to collect the nails. As licensed Roofing and General Contractors, we meet or exceed the State and local code requirements and always stand behind our work. We are state licensed, bonded, and fully insured. We would love to earn your business....

Roofing (36)

07/03/2019

If A+ were available, that would be my review. The roof was installed quickly, the price was more than reasonable, the roofers were professional, all of my concerns were taken into account, the work site was left spotless. This new roof was one of my best contractor experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I very much enjoyed working with you and getting to know you!

05/02/2019

Overall, it was a pleasure to work with Crown Roofing. The owner Josh Manaugh provided a prompt estimate and had to deal with a nonstandard skylight. That may sound like something that should be easy to deal with, but two other roofing companies would not even provide an estimate because of the skylight. The first company that Josh contacted to provide the skylight built it to the wrong size, taki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. I very much enjoyed getting to know you and working forward. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Thanks, Joshua

02/19/2019

Great job, showed up when promised, quality installation and service, clean. They offered a better roof system than most, for a fair price, even handled a few tough things without hesitation or extra costs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2019

01/04/2019

Josh Manaugh was quick to respond to my request for a quote. He explained the process thoroughly for me. The work crew came out and finished the job in two days. The new roof looks great and I have had several compliments and inquiries about Josh's company. I would highly recommend Crown roofing and Josh to anyone. My experience with Josh was very pleasant, professional, and reassuring. Benny Nels...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshinle my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

09/20/2018

did not hire. Maybe when replacement needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed roof repair, Crown only does complete roof replacement,

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

03/06/2018

Joshua is completely professional, an excellent communicator and will give you a high quality roof. I was very impressed with his crew. The worked tirelessly in the heat and managed to finish the entire roof in one day. Much of the original wood was damaged so replacing it did drive up the price but Joshua explained everything as they went along. I have the best looking roof in the neighborhood!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2017

11/14/2017

The job went very well. We were very impressed with all the employees and their great efforts to not damage any of the plantings in the yard. They did an excellent job and we would gladly recommend Crown Roofing of Tampa to any one needing a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the positive review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife. Thanks, Joshua

11/06/2017

Everything went great, Josh was very professional and responsive to my concerns with the roof and completed the project as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2017

09/15/2017

Surprisingly, they were able to come out in the very same day just hours later (during a time when most places were still closed due to Hurricane damage) to give a quote. the representative was extremely professional and honest letting us know that no immediate repairs were actually needed right this minute, and he supplied a contact for future repairs for a possible area of opportunity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a quote for roof repair after Hurricane Irma.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

07/27/2017

Josh was extremely professional, prompt, and polite. He is very knowledgable about roofing and detail orientated making him easy to work with; he was able to recommend products and colors without us feeling pressured. It is clear that he takes pride in the work his team does. The work was completed quickly and Josh has come out to do several walk throughs and answer any lingering questions. We wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017