PRECISION AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED

Angie's List since February 2009

Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair

Welcome To Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair! At Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair, we strive to offer you the best products at the best price. We are a family owned and operated business, located at 2590 34th Street South in St. Petersburg, Florida. Our customers, from our community as well as the Clearwater and Tierra Verde areas, have been coming to us for nearly 25 years. We carry some of the best names in tire brands, including those from MICHELIN, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal and more. Whether you're interested in getting a new set of tires, wheels or a much needed automotive repair service, come to us for it all! Well get you rolling again in no time at Rubber City Tire & Auto Repair!

07/23/2018

Exactly as discussed. Honest evaluation; quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace vehicle head gasket.

04/08/2016

Precision has been our go-to for both regular maintenance and repairs for over 20 years.  We would not use anyone else.  Mike and his staff are honest and go out of their way to make sure their customers receive the best service possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance

CATEGORY

04/14/2014

As usual Mike is the best auto mechanic and the most honest of many that I have dealt with. His work is always great and quick and fair priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front brake job on Acura RL Checked timing bet and said it was fine, I didn't need one.

CATEGORY

03/27/2014

Mike was very honest and provided me a lot of good information. He could have easily done a lot more work and charged me more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He told me what needed to be done, what could wait and even gave me the names of other shops that specialized on some of my other needs.

01/24/2014

He is an excellent auto mechanic who is very precise and does a great job. He gets things done quickly and the price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Precision Automotive Limited for auto service.