Nelson's One Hour Dry Cleaners & Laundry Inc

D

05/18/2016

03/22/2013

Same as above....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went to the 803 Bloomingdale Av, Brandon location for Nelsons. (I think this was a McNatts Cleaners location previously.) Angie's List is not up to date with this location!  The man behind the counter was very professional. We took them a suit and a dress shirt. The suit was beautiful and the dress shirt was ironed to perfection. They paid close attention to the collar and cuffs. They did a superb job. The price was right also. We had taken the same shirt and suit to a cleaners at Causway Blvd and Falkenburg Rd, previously. They charged us much more for  the same shirt and suit. We will stay with Nelsons. Great work for a great price!

11/12/2012

Nelson's does an excellent job of dry cleaning. I have always been pleased with their work. If there was ever a problem it was attended to immediately. They do not have the facility to do alterations. They do a beautiful job on formal linens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all of my dry cleaning

08/31/2004

DON'T TRUST THEM WITH ANYTHING THAT YOU VALUE. QUALITY WORK AND INTEGRITY SEEM TO BE FOREIGN CONCEPTS TO NELSON'S CLEANER'S AND LAUNDRY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I TOOK A MATTRESS PAD TO THEM TO BE DRY CLEANED. IT HAD NEVER BEEN LAUNDERED OR CLEANED AND HAD ONLY BEEN ON THE BED ABOUT 10 DAYS. IT HAD A FRESH BILE STAIN. THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THE STAIN DIDN'T COME OUT WITH DRY CLEANING AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED IT LAUNDERED. I EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE AND THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT SHRINK IT. THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD LAUNDER IT IN COLD WATER AND LINE DRY IT. I AGREED. I GOT HOME AND SAW THAT IT SHRANK FAR TOO MUCH TO BE USED. I WENT BACK TO THE CLEANER AND THE MANAGER TOLD ME THAT SINCE I HAD GIVEN PERMISSION TO LAUNDER IT, THERE WAS NOTHING THAT SHE COULD DO. I GAVE PERMISSION TO LAUNDERY IT IN COLD WATER AND LINE DRY. COLD WATER AND LINE DRYING WILL NOT SHRINK A COTTON MATTRESS PAD. THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T LAUNDER IT THE WAY THAT THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD. AND, THEN THEY REFUSED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ERROR.