Electric Today

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

235 W Brandon Blvd # 639

Brandon, FL 33511

We are a family owned Electrical and Air Conditioning Service company with 19 employees, no subcontractors. All employees are licensed, insured, and background checked with proper identification on them at all times. Our prices range by the job and are completely up front, not hourly. All of our work is backed by a 100% Happy Client Money Back Guarantee and we offer the best warranty in our area! We are on-call 24 hours a day to serve you when you need us. The service call fee is only $49 Monday through Saturday 7 am to 7 pm, and emergency calls after 7:00pm are $197.00. We offer Military, Senior Citizens, and Educator discounts. #: ER13012366. CAC043881....

Electrical (396)Ceiling Fans (111)Lighting (82)Heating and Air Conditioning (23)Landscaping - Lighting (16)Home inspection (5)Lawn Irrigation (3)Pool and Spa Service (3)Generator (3)Drain Pipe Installation (1)Home Security Systems (1)Water Coolers (1)

02/01/2020

Kevin was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable (the trifecta!). I will not hesitate to call upon Electric Today for future electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed antiquated light fixtures replaced with LED.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

01/18/2020

When we purchased our home in early 2018 it was a mess. The previous owner thought he was an expert at all construction projects. He was actually a master of none. The first to get updated was the electrical or we couldn’t pass inspection and move in. We saw an Electric Today truck down the street at another job and they looked very professional. I went on their website and requested a meeting at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, home inspection, lighting, pool cleaners, home security systems, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

Photo for Electric Today - 235 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, FL - 38337280

01/14/2020

Mike was able to diagnose the issue quickly and replaced the transformer Received several appointment reminders and a phone call when he was 30 minutes away Punctual - professional - very knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ring doorbell had not been working for 4 months

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

11/20/2019

Two gentlemen (Kevin and Pepper) showed up promptly and were very courteous & professional. Gave an accurate estimate and completed the work with my complete satisfaction. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/18/2019

went well very professional in communication and feedback.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

C

10/10/2019

The work was fine. I give them decent grades on everything except price. It was a short 20 min visit to replace a standard switch with in a dimmer switch. The switch was a standard 3 position dimmer. I thought the $295 cost (with my discount) was about double what a simple job like this should cost. Since I’m on a fixed income, I won’t be requiring their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a dimmer switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/19/2019

Identified problem and fixed in 30 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace reset outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/10/2019

Pepper and his assistant Kevin did an excellent job of installing my lights and leaving the place cleaner than they found it for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of two ceiling mounted hanging kitchen lights.

CATEGORY lighting

09/02/2019

They did a great job. Their technician, Mike , and their office staff were very polite, helpful and professional. My experience prior to this has been "Buyer Beware" but Electric Today restored my faith in the service industry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to my Central AC

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

08/23/2019

It went very well they're very professional folks and electric today

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning cleaning at part of my membership to their club

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Troubleshooting, Fan Installation & Repair, Outlets & Switch Installation, Repair & Relocation, Panel & Breaker Replacements & Repairs, Trim Outs, Generator Installation, Landscape Lighting, Indoor Lighting, TV Installation, Hanging & Trenching. Air Conditioning repair service, System replacement, Indoor air quality improvement

Most generator maintenance and repair. Provides referral

$25.00