All-In-One

Angie's List since January 2002

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Precision Tree and Outdoor Services

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 15 years of experience, you can be confident you're calling the best the first time around. We offer full tree services, tree/stump removals, pruning, and stump grinding. Call us today, and you'll soon see why you're now a Precision Tree customer for life!

06/07/2011

Initially I was quoted $450 to cut down and remove the stump and roots of my oak tree which is less that 12 inches in diameter.  Although the quote was high the individual that quoted was an arborist and stated that he would remove the stump and roots and replace with soil so that I could finally get my yard resodded.    Unfortuantely it took a month to receive approval from my homeowners associat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down my tree, but did not complete the job by removing the stump and roots and promised. Fixed my sprinkler system.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

01/08/2002

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron Humphreys is the owner. Great guy who does great work, but does it is on his time table, not yours. I hired him in July for trimming and clean-up that he got around to in Sept. However, he mowed the lawn in Oct. for free.

CATEGORY lawn service