5 Star Quality Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

910 Valmar St

Brandon, FL 33511

In business since 1997, Craig (owner) focuses on every project and is a perfectionist. 5 Star Quality Construction makes sure that the job is done right and every client is fully satisfied. Craig is on every job. Free estimates. Florida State Licenses #CGC062592 and CCC1331012....

home remodeling (124)woodworking (67)handyman (33)roofing (30)siding (23)door installation (16)house painting (15)general contracting (14)drywall repair (13)interior painting (11)deck building (7)deck cleaning (7)

01/07/2020

The company went above and beyond to help me find the window company that made the windows to find out that there was a recall. My window frames were fixed with no cost and it's all thanks to Five Star Quality Construction's help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Frame repair

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

11/26/2019

I am still in the middle of this job, but am so impressed so far I wanted to give a great review. Craig has been amazing, answering my many questions. His workers have done excellent work so far and have been extremely accommodating to all my requests and all with smiles on their faces. I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and painting

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

10/16/2019

Highest praise for this roofing company. They were easy to work with, responded promptly, left the site in great condition and were easy to communicate with. They went far above our expectations and we would not hesitate to refer friends and family to this company should the need arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

C

10/01/2019

We hired 5 Star to remove the old flooring, install new tile, kitchen cabinets, remove wallpaper, and paint inside. The tile contractor ordered too little tile for the job TWICE, leaving us waiting nearly a month for the floors to be done. There are also uneven tiles everywhere, missing grout, and at least one hollow tile. The painters did remove all the wallpaper, but did a terrible job matching ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets, tile, wallpaper removal, paint

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

This is a very confusing review. First of all they said they would not hire us again and they have already hired us two (2) times for other projects and never once mentioned a word about any of this. After reading the review I very nicely called them and practically begged them to go to their house and fix any issues they may have had. Unbelievebly they declined to give us the opportunity to corre...

10/01/2019

Great! Responded right away and completed the project quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chair rail replaced

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

08/23/2019

5-Star responded immediately to fix a leaking roof. They came out and repaired my roof same day. I've used 5-Star on several projects. Craig and his team are always professional, on budget and on time. Great quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

08/16/2019

These guys are true professionals, they know their stuff and they were great about keeping me informed with the process! I will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of decorative trim

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Photo for 5 Star Quality Construction - 910 Valmar St, Brandon, FL - 38048725

08/15/2019

Extremely good quality, punctual, great price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall work, plumbing, door repair, Painting.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

04/20/2019

I called and sent email before owner called back. Made an appointment. He never showed and never called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing cedar boards on side of home.

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

First call received was on April 15 at 12:45 p.m. I returned her call on April 16th and requested the customer to forward me her address for scheduling as I was driving at the time. Never received a follow up with her address. Now it is April 22nd and we got a bad review instead!!

01/25/2019

We were getting our house ready to put on the market and there was some stuff I just could not do. I found 5 Star and the owner, Craig, came out and we talked about options. He gave great advice. Now - he subs out the work - but he watches them. And backs up their work. I had orange peel ceiling on lanai, facia repair, gutters, and painting done. I honestly liked some subs better than the others, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facia, gutters, painting eaves, and drywall ceiling repair

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to our fishing trip and catching the big ones!! Craig

General contracting, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Air Conditioning (repair or new unit installation), Wood rot, General Carpentry, Doors, Roofing (Complete roofs and repairs), Fascia, Soffit, New Additions, Siding, Screen rooms/patios, Renovations, and Handyman services. View our photos...see BEFORE and AFTER pictures of our most recent bathroom remodel!!