Variety Fence LLC

B 12 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since September 2014

16215 18th Ave E

Bradenton, FL 34212

We have 35+ years experience in the fence industry. We are a local family business. We have the knowledge to get your fence installed beautifully and promptly....

fencing (12)

01/23/2020

Bill and his crew did a beautiful job removing and installing the new fence in my backyard! They were prompt in on time, provided an estimate within 24 hours and had materials ready to go the same week! They installed the entire fence for my backyard in one day. I would definitely recommend using variety fence in the future to any of my neighbors or friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pvc privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderul review! We certianly appreciate your business!

10/29/2019

I use variety fencing for all of my projects! They are punctual,dependable and honest! I will not use any other fence company! Vivian keeps me up to date on installation scheduling and timing. Thank you for everything!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your business!
C

03/14/2018

Good price and prompt install but can't get them to return to adjust the gate. Wouldn't count on them to honor any warranty issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a fence and gate for my back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

01/24/2018

GREAT PRICE GREAT WORK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FENCING ALONG LAKE

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your feedback is very important to us and we GREATLY appreciate your business!

11/29/2017

Could not have been better. would recommend them to everyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large dog run with aluminum fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

06/18/2017

Fence was completed in 2 to 3 hours just 2 days after accepting the estimate proposal.  They even added the finishing touch of putting caps on the end posts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 3' X 40' wood stockade fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2017

Thank you for choosing us!

04/25/2017

Best price by wide margin; installed within one week of contracting; really nice workers; good quality fence. It was really perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an aluminum fence for dog run in back yard

CATEGORY fences

Thank you for allowing us to install your fence!

04/23/2017

Had items stolen while son was working on property and threatened with bodily injury when confronting him about it....BEWARE !!! check backgrounds of these people !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing barbed wire

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2017

It is unfortunate that you had a bad experience with a fence installation. But our company was not contracted to install a fence for you, nor do we have a proposal drawn for your fence. We can not be held responsible nor accountable for a fence installation not contracted by or installed by our company. It is very troublesome that you have attempted to defame a company not involved with your fence...

01/20/2017

It went superbly. They were extremely helpful to me in managing a large project for our community. I highly recommend them to anyone considering a fence project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complicated and difficult fence installation project in our Community. Bill and his crew assisted in identifying fences needing replacement, measured, constructed and installed them in the anticipated time frame and for a reasonable price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

Thank you for your business.

03/09/2016

Blvd.Work was performed very promptly and result was satisfactory.  Unfortunately, workmen need to pay more attention to detail.  The old ties to the top rail were not removed from the chain link and the new ties were not adequately trimmed off or curled in.  The tie stubs were left sticking out.  This could at least cause anyone standing at or by the fence to potentially tear their clothing or sc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm toppled tree onto fence.  Variety replaced 20 feet of top rail and one middle support post for four foot chain link fence that was destroyed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2016

I apologize that you feel that we did not let you know that the issue would be addressed. When I spoke with you on the phone and you informed us of this situation I let you know that I would speak with the owner about the situation and he would deal with it from there. We appreciate you business, and truly apologize.

We install Residential, Commercial and Farm Fencing. Our styles include wood, vinyl, chain link, aluminum and wire fence.