Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

526 4th Ave E

Bradenton, FL 34208

Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning is a full service window cleaning & pressure washing company. Our team of experienced professionals has been offering our expert services since 1990, and have thousands of satisfied repeat customers. We are proud members of the Lady Lake Chamber of Commerce & the Manatee Chamber of Commerce. Additional DBAs - Sabrina's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing, Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window & Pressure Cleaning. Additional contact names - Peter Fillipic, Sabrina Sweeney, Jessica Tomcheck. Additional phone numbers - (941) 922-5384, (239) 466-9255, (888) 745-4292, (813) 281-2427, (727) 502-9413, (704) 285-2101....

window cleaning (2070)window replacement (478)pressure washing (175)screen repair (106)gutter cleaning (54)house cleaning (21)blind cleaning (17)roof cleaning (12)ceiling fan installation (9)blinds and curtain (4)skylight installation (3)

08/25/2020

Mid-August is HOT here in Florida, but he came on time and ready to work. Very pleasant, accommodating, and efficient. HIGHLY recommend these people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lanai & chaise lounges pressure washed

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

Thank you for the great review!!! We would like to remind you of our customer referral program. For every new customer you send our way, you'll receive 10% off your next window cleaning; Just be sure they mention your name! Your next window cleaning could be free! Thanks for your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

08/15/2020

Good communication and a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaned and house soft washed to remove mildew

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/12/2020

vey professional and work done in fast time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2020

07/04/2020

They are the best. Our condo is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Consequently, all windowed areas are constantly attacked by sea salt. We have used other window cleaning companies in the past. Never again. Sabrina is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing sliding glass doors and deck windows

CATEGORY window cleaning,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

06/23/2020

Right on time and done correctly. I would be glad to use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean all windows, screens and sills

CATEGORY blind cleaning,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

06/18/2020

Best power washing ever! Windows were so clean that I thought they had forgotten to put the screens back in!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windy and screen cleaning and some power washing

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

05/27/2020

Awesome! My wife and I are still marveling how clean the windows are now. The pressure wash of the patio is phenomenal! I'm also very happy that the gutters are back to working order with hurricane season approaching.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 windows, pressure wash patio, clean gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/07/2020

Sabrina's called me as it was over a year since I had my windows cleaned by them. They had automatically included the extra window protection for free as mentioned here on Angies List when I called to see if I had it. Three men arrived on time with one coming inside with a face mask, gloves, and booties to clean the inside of my windows. They had ladders tall enough to reach my high entry window. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows + screens cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Thank you for the review!!! We would like to remind you of our customer referral program. For every new customer you send our way, you'll receive 10% off your next window cleaning; just be sure they give your name. Your next window cleaning could be free! Thanks for your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

04/24/2020

Very nice gentleman. The only complaint I have is Kurt left the hose strung out and did not put it back. I am 84 years old and cannot do it on my own so I had to call someone to have this done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Single story home cleaned 10 windows inside and outside the home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

Thank you for the review!!! We would like to remind you of our customer referral program. For every new customer you send our [Member Information Removed], you'll receive 10% off your next window cleaning; just be sure they give your name. Your next window cleaning could be free! Thanks for your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

04/15/2020

I have a two story home with a lot of windows. The windows came out great. My only complaint is when he took his very tall ladder to do the second story inside windows he didnt clean off the window sills and I can not get up that high myself. I didnt see it until he was gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
22 windows

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Window Cleaning. Window Tracks, Sills & Frames. Pressure Washing- Concrete, Sidewalks, Driveways, Wood Decks, Brick, Stucco, Tiles, Roofs, Gutters, Mobile Homes, Boats, RV, Trailers, Sheds, Pools, Parking Lots, Docks & Siding. Screen Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check