Mister Sparky

• Trade License Number
  • EC13008386

624 67th Street Cir E

Bradenton, FL 34208

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed....

electrician (205)lighting (47)ceiling fan installation (29)landscape lighting (15)generator service (6)home security systems (11)

02/27/2021

Great service. Quality work, professional technician. Reviewed proposed installation before begining job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fan

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

Thank you for the great rating and review!

02/18/2021

Left detailed positive review on Google.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two panel update and extensive ceiling lights added in all rooms

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

Thank you for taking the two to write two reviews.
D

02/16/2021

Isaiah was extremely nice and professional. This is and was a very easy job to do. He gave a quote of $522, which I thought was very high. So, he called his manager, who then was willing to negotiate price. That made me very uncomfortable and I thought it unprofessional. I had also contracted two other companies, one priced at $200, and the other at $175. Clearly Mr Sparky is VERY high on their pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install an outside outlet just below panel

CATEGORY electrician,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

We regret to hear you did not have a 5-star experience; this is not the type of service we strive to provide for our customers. If you have not already spoken to our management team, please reach out to us at (239) 234-1713.
D

10/28/2020

quality of work good. price was 1510$. I got taken. electrician was suppose to return next day at 9/ 930. never showed. after 12 another man showed up. I didn't let him in. it was a bigger job. the first electrician about 3k. glad I didn't use them. found out I was very overcharged . I had no idea of costs which is why I used Angies List. I got taken. I told the guy who showed to have someone call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 2 hanging lights in kitchen, 2 fans in 2 bedrooms. install 3 dimmers which I purchased from electrician.

CATEGORY home security systems,ceiling fans,generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to bring this concern to our attention. We regret to hear you had a poor experience with our company as this is not the type of service we strive to provide for our customers. If you have not already spoken to our management team, please reach out to us at (239) 234-1713.

09/16/2020

We had an immediate need for service due to a lightning strike. Travis was sent out and performed a thorough diagnostic and was very knowledgeable about what information our insurance company would need to process our claim. Carlos was sent out the next day to perform repairs and stayed all day, until ever was done. Both of these gentlemen were professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. We will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple issues due to lightning strike

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home security systems,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Thank you for the great review of our company and both of your technicians.

07/09/2020

Wonderful greatest experience by far. Cody Huber was excellent and will request him for any further projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing a home generator

CATEGORY generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Cody and are happy to hear it was nothing but positive!

05/30/2020

It didn't! I waited two weeks for for an available date for a tech to come. I was given a time frame of 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM for the tech to show up. Apparently, I was supposed to sit by my phone this entire time and immediately respond to calls from numbers I don't recognize. I was working in my yard, with my phone on the patio table. I checked it when I came in and saw a text from mister sparky s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a couple of ceiling fans installed on my new lanai patio roof.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to bring this concern to our attention. We regret to hear you had a poor experience with our company as this is not the type of service we strive to provide for our customers. If you haven't already spoken to our management team, please reach out to us at 888-8-SPARKY.

05/16/2020

Everything worked out fine with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fan with light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

04/05/2020

Repair after hours on Friday evening. Tech came at time specified. Very professional and neat. Diagnosed problem and made repairs. Recommended a surge protector be added and explained the emergency repair fee paid in advance would apply toward the total cost. Felt no pressure to add surge protector but I could see the value to a surge protector,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neutral Feed missing Lug. Added a surge protector per recomendation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Thank you for the great recommendation! We are happy to hear your tech was professional and neat.

02/05/2020

Prompt, friendly and courteous. Showed up on time. It was a difficult assignment for him but he had all the proper tools to get the job done. He went above and beyond what was required. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran cables through attic to connect antenna.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad to hear everything was taken care of and he went above and beyond.

Electrical Installation, Panels & Safety, Fan Installation, Generators, Lighting & Surge Protectors

Wiring New Homes