Elite Handyman & Property Services

Founded 2019 •

We take pride in what we do and offer 100% satisfaction! We perform all sorts of tasks in and around the home such as painting, carpentry, tile, remodels and more. Call us today and you will be glad you did. FREE ESTIMATES....

Motys Construction

11  REVIEWS
Motys Construction

WHOLE KITCHEN REMODELER, COUNTERTOP FABRICATOR AND INSTALLERS. BATHROOM REMODELERS

09/19/2019

Jeff was very responsive to my emails. The work was completed in 1 day. The painting was done well and was exactly what I wanted. I have asked for a quote for additional work, which was received timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen painting including backsplash and cabintry

CATEGORY interior painters

06/11/2019

I would highly recommend handyman services from this company. Jeff came out and did an excellent job!!! He replaced a screen door and screening, installed several locks and replaced weather stripping on two doors. Everything is working great and Jeff was very professional. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several small jobs around the house

CATEGORY handyman service

06/06/2019

We've used Elite on a couple of different jobs. They are an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional and responsive!! Prices are fair and work is done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting/Handyman Work

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters,interior painters

06/04/2019

Extremely prompt response and very professional. The quote was detailed and requirements were explained thoroughly. The work was accomplished on time, and at a very fair price. Also provided some design ideas that we ultimately used, and loved the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update bathrooms and kitchen. Painting

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

06/04/2019

Jeff took my vision for my bathroom remodel and made it come to life! Top quality work, on time and on budget! Will definitely be using him when I’m ready to tackle the kitchen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

painting (both interior and exterior painting), carpentry, handyman work and garage storage solutions

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal