A Plus Appliance Repair

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2016

Awards & Badges

6003 43RD CT E

Bradenton, FL 34203

With over 15 years of experience, there is nothing we cannot fix! We proudly serve the Bradenton and surround areas. We specialize in large appliance repairs and dryer vent cleaning! We service all major brands of appliances and can make sure your dryer vents are cleaned. Give us a call today! If you would prefer to text, please text 941-527-2206. (The phone number listed on Angie's List is our Angie's List tracking number, that routes to 941-527-2206)...

appliance repair (62)small appliance repair (6)dryer vent cleaning (1)

03/05/2021

He was prompt and pleasant. Thanks for recommending him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer was making a clicking sound

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

11/02/2020

We were contacted almost immediately by Sergei. We were offered a date/time within just a few days (on a Saturday which helped us). They complied with our requests for COVID precautions and the work was essentially contactless; we left our check on the dryer and they left our receipt when they took it. We cleared the car from the garage and unlocked it and the laundry room; they did everything els...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean dryer vent from back of dryer to roof vent on single story house.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

08/19/2020

Sergei was on time (same day service) and very professional. He explained that due to the age of my appliance and the major cost of the repair it should be replaced. I appreciated his honesty in not recommending a repair that would not last. I have used this company before and will again. Honest, professional and affordable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/24/2020

Sergei showed up when he promised. He got the oven door unlocked and diagnosed the problem. It was an inexpensive thermostat. Once we agreed, he ordered the part and set the stove up so that we could use the burners, but not the oven. He returned with the part, again as scheduled, installed it and left us with a fully functional range. We would not hesitate to call him if another appliance gives u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

05/27/2020

Sergei was very quick to respond. Repaired my very loud dryer the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

02/09/2020

arrived on time and did great job,couldnt be happier

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

01/11/2020

Sergei explained I just needed a discharge pump and he helped me order one online and instructed me how to install. It was an easy job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I needed an iu board.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

01/01/2020

Very well. He came when he said, acted very professional and knew what he was doing. Polite and mannerly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Defrost heater in GE refrig. Not sure how much heater cost.

COST $199.02

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

12/26/2019

Very well. Sergei was very professional. I was very pleased with the quality of his work. I will definitely call on him again for any appliance repairs we need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water filter housing in refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

09/26/2019

Excellent repair! Sergio was a complete professional during the whole process. I feel he is totally honest and charges fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking valve on refrigerator was repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

We service all major brands:WHIRLPOOL:KENMORE:MAYTAG:GE:FRIGIDAIRE:KITCHEN AID:AMANA:JENN AIR:HOTPOINT:LS:SAMSUNG:We cover Sarasota,Bradenton,Parrish,Palmetto and all the way to North Venice.Free service call with a repair.Fast,Reliable,Diagnosis and Expert Repair. Factory Trained.Over 20 years Experience. Licensed & Insured CALL US TODAY.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check