1 SMOOVE MOVE

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2016

1 SMOOVE MOVE is a full service moving company that specialize in residential moves and business relocations. we are licensed and insured and our employees are trained and experienced. all military/firefighters/law enforcement will receive a 10% discount...

Bull Moving

33  REVIEWS
Bull Moving

Bull Moving is a family owned and locally operated moving company based in the Tampa and serving all of Florida. All of our employees are full-time, polite and professionally trained young men who take pride in their work. We offer 5-star service at an affordable rate. We have very straight forward and honest pricing that is listed on our website with no hidden fees or surprises. Call today for a FREE quote or to reserve a spot. 813-943-6043

Award 2019

07/16/2019

Professional, Courteous and good price. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had relocated from California in January but leased a furnished condo.Our household was in a storage facility and they moved it to the new house we purchased.

08/16/2018

Byron and his crew have done several projects for me. The first was to move 2 storage unit contents to a rental home. Later the crew moved the contents of my home to the rental. Several months later, they moved some items back to my home. More items will have to be moved from the rental back to my home; and I will absolutely call Byron because he and his team are careful, courteous, and competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving from one home to another

07/06/2018

Excellent! They communicated with me before they arrived, were friendly, yet professional, and were extremely careful with my belongings. When it began to rain, they stopped working and stopped the clock so that my belongings didn't get wet. I was NOT charged for time they spent at my home waiting for the storm to pass! I am very happy with my decision to hire them and will definitely call on Smoo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving of a 2 BR home and contents of garage

06/29/2018

It went great, two guys showed up with a truck and did a very good job. They easily accepted our direction about where to put stuff in the new storage unit and were good to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move from one storage unit to another

06/06/2018

Overall they were terrific. They did everything we asked, they worked long hours without complaint and all of them were very polite and respectful. The only negative comment I would have about them is that they might need some better equipment to move heavy items like a big reception desk or file cabinets. A lift on their truck would have helped them a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole Office Pack & Move

CATEGORY moving companies

household moves, heavy lifting, house rearranging, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal