Quantum Floors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160928

1034 Gateway Blvd Ste 103

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quantum Floors proudly provides sales & installation of wood and laminate flooring in all of Palm Beach & North Broward counties. Quantum Floors was created with one simple concept in mind, provide our customers with top notch service, without sacrificing quality or value. This core value is what our customers have come to expect from us, and its the reason we continue to receive referrals from our customers every day....

flooring (82)hardwood flooring (42)carpet installation (9)

08/24/2019

I could not have been happier with my experience. The Flooring is fantastic. The pricing was great, the install was fast and professional. Go to the Boynton Beach location and ask for Nick, he'll get you everything you need to get your flooring job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate flooring in 2 bedrooms

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

10/22/2018

Projects went well and were completed on time. I would rate Bplus

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two floors both living rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

02/05/2018

This is second time I’ve had flooring installed by Quantum in Boynton Beach. Nick, Paul, and the installation team all did a fantastic job once again. Very professional and efficient. They bring excellence to life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed laminate floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

11/12/2017

Excellent. The process from start to finish was painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quantum Flooring installed Laminate flooring in 2 bedrooms that had carpeting. They removed the carpet and installed the laminate as promised and on time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

10/25/2017

Nick and his team run a very professional and top notch business. From measurement and estimate to final installation everything was communicated clearly and they did exactly what they said they would do. The quality was excellent and we have since decided to add wood flooring to an additional area of our house. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Flooring.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

Photo for Quantum Floors - 1034 Gateway Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL - 36474518

08/21/2017

Great. No complaints. Everything went according to schedule. As a matter of fact they finished the job early

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quantuum installed all my second floor and staircase. Beautiful!!! Great job

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Photo for Quantum Floors - 1034 Gateway Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL - 36081456

08/15/2017

Beautiful store with wide range selections of hardwood flooring. Nick was very informative and knowledgeable. He explained it to us everything that we need to know about the materials, labor and installation. And we even took samples to our house. Nick understands our budget and what the cost will be. He spent not even 10 minutes in our house to measure and after one hour, he emailed me the estima...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Hardwood Flooring - Entire 3rd Floor and 2 flight of stairs

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

Photo for Quantum Floors - 1034 Gateway Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL - 36039531

07/11/2017

Quantum Floors in Boynton Beach is very professional. The Sales Manager, Nick, was knowledgeable, professional and available when I called. They came on time on the scheduled date to measure the rooms and brought the samples I selected so I could see them in the light in my rooms and choose the one I wanted . We set the date for installation and the workers came 15 minutes earlier than expected. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the carpet removed and laminate floors installed in my master bedroom and the guest room.

COST $3,137.68

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

06/12/2017

Easy experience from beginning to end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rip our old laminate flooring and install new laminate flooring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

04/28/2017

The installation was done in one day, as indicated, and employees were courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate floor installation on two rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Sales & Installation - Wood, Laminate, & Vinyl Plank Flooring.

Floor Repair.