Mitchell Lampert MD

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patient checkup, blood tests, echocardiogram, Nuclear Stress test

05/20/2013

Setting appointments is easy. You don't have to wait long for you to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mitchell Lampert is my physician.

09/14/2012

Dr. Lampert's staff is very good. Whenever I set an appointment they are good about keeping appointments and I don't have to wait a long itme. He doesn't try to do extra uncessary exams. I find the office has a pleasant atmosphere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment with Dr. Lampert to draw blood. I plan to have a follow up appointment in about a week.

01/18/2012

I like them and everything went fine. I call them up and I get in the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is a nice guy and takes care of me.

07/04/2011

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office scheduled ultrasounds for Caroted Artery, veins and heart artery. I was alerted by billing department that procedures would not be covered by co-pay and I would be responsible for 20% of approved cost under Medicare. I did some research and found that I had the procedure done by a different physician about 18 months before, so I opted to skip the procedure at this time and notified the billing department of my decision. I received a call back from billing person who advised me that the doctor would waive the 20% fee, so I agreed to the procedure. I had it done a couple of days later. the technician was efficient, professional and fast. There was literally no waiting time. I just got a bill for the 20%, so that means I have to contact the billing department tomorrow and have them wipe out the fee. A nuisance. PS: Everything checked out ok.

Internist