Markman, Dr. Eric

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

general and cosmetic dentistry...

Gardens Dental Care

Dr. David W. Yates is a native Floridian who has been practicing dentistry for more than 25 years. This Palm Beach Gardens dentist takes great pride in providing excellence for all his patient's dental needs. Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Yates received his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University and his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Southern Illinois University. He also completed a post-graduate dental program at Emory University and earned his Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University. Dr. Yates has trained with some of the world's most prominent dental education institutes and dentists and brings that expertise to each patient. Dr. David Roshkind is an associate at Gardens Dental Care and brings many years of experience to the practice. In addition, Dr. Chris Rouleau, oral surgeon, provides wisdom teeth extractions and dental implants. The warm and welcoming team at Garden Dental Care look forward to serving your dental needs now and in the future. Learn more about us here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_Hnki5U2Q.

06/06/2014

They are courteous, attentive and leave me with a sense of security.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This dentist came highly recommended and I'm very pleased with his professionalism as well as those on his staff.

07/01/2013

I like his professionalism and honesty. He provides excellent work, excellent hours, and availability. Also, his office staff is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Dr. Eric Markman.

06/26/2013

I've been using them for 10 years. The service is good. The appointments start right on time and everything is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Markman is my dentist.

05/28/2013

Dr Markman did a fantastic job. I get anxiety about dental work, and he did a great job making me feel at ease as much as possible. It was quite possibly the fastest I have ever had fillings done, and I had them done on both sides of my mouth. He did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have some cavities filled.

05/15/2012

He is very professional and warm. Everyone there is very nice and takes great care of you. His prices are fair. I have recommend him to many people. From a broken tooth to getting crowns fixed, he does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My most recent appointment was for a cleaning.

General Dentistry.