Hier, Dr. Lawrence A.

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2008

Dr. Hier specializes in all forms of braces, such as metal, clear ceramic, and Wild Smile. Dr. Hier is an Elite Invisalign Provider, meaning that he is in the top 1% of Invisalign Providers worldwide. Dr. Hier specializes in both children and adults. Dr. Hier accepts most forms of insurance, and interest-free financing such as Care Credit, Chase Health, and in-house interest-free financing are available. There are 2 orthodontists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if an orthodontist is board certified visit www.americanboardortho.com/public...

04/24/2012

I had heard about this doctor from my sister who used him and then I used him. I felt he was very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. I was referred to him after oral surgery. He is always available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist name is Dr. Heir and I went to him for braces. He is not in Miami.

CATEGORY orthodontist

03/15/2012

I have been very pleased with the quality of treatment provided by Dr Hier.  He explains procedures carefully. He has great manner with kids, even uncooperative ones.  He cares about his patients. Any problems with billing/insurance have always been resolved promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Heir has treated my three children over the past 10 years. All required braces, one was unusually complex.

CATEGORY orthodontist

Orthodontics, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Metal Braces, Ceramic Braces, Clear Braces, Habit Thumb-Sucking Appliances, Full Mouth Reconstruction and Rehabilitation.

General Dentistry