East Coast Mechanical

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140831

1500 High Ridge Rd

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

East Coast Mechanical (ECM) is one of the largest family owned residential and commercial air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and home warranty companies in South Florida. ECM has been serving Broward County, Palm Beach and Martin County since 1985. As the #1 South Florida Service Contract & A/C company ECM takes pride in exceptional care and attention to detail, which is what sets us apart from the rest. ECM has 127 fully stocked trucks, 200+ employees and certified technicians with over $5 million completed service calls. The ECM team is committed to providing a higher standard of excellence, superior workmanship and increased value to each customer. ECM offers the best home warranty plans in the state, if not the country. Our strategically developed warranty plans have been designed to not only save our customers huge repair or replacement expenses, but they also unequaled peace of mind. Our service warranty plans are price-competitive, cover both parts and labor, and offer brand-new, comparable replacements on covered items. In addition to our warranty plans, we offer commercial service contracts and have an extensive air conditioning installation, service and repair center for Air Conditioning and Plumbing for both residential and commercial sites. Call us now to learn more about our energy efficient solutions!...

hvac repair (844)appliance repair (182)plumbing (164)electrical (102)home warranty (94)small appliance repair (77)water heater repair and installation (55)drain cleaning (48)appliance store (27)air duct cleaning (16)handyman (7)

10/09/2020

I recently purchased a new a/c unit and they were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They understood my situation and handled everything competently .The installers were very courteous and careful not to damage anything They cleaned up afterwards and the office called to make sure I was satisfied. This company goes the extra mile and I would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new a/c unit

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

09/17/2020

I just had my first experience with ECM. It's great company. Very professional technicians, outstanding service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs HVAC Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My HVAC had some issues, i had to replace the system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

08/27/2020

Fabulous. The Salesperson helped me chose just the right product for my requirements. The team that installed the unit was quick, professional and left the house immaculate. Terrific experience. Will certainly use them for future purchases.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Select and install a new air conditioning unit

CATEGORY appliance sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/22/2020

The ECM installer was very professional and knowledgeable. Honestly, I don't know how he did so many things. He even helped the crane operator (apartment roof installation) to mount and dismount exterior unit. Cleaned work area. A/C works fantastic. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

08/14/2020

I gave ECM 5 stars ⭐️ excellent response excellent service excellent price I have been with them since 2003 they are the only contractor I will use . I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

08/12/2020

On the strength of the reviews, we called East Coast Mechanical (who also goes by ECM) and made an appointment for a quote. We were given the time of between 4 and 6 PM the following day. Around 11 AM the day of the appointment I was called to confirm the appointment. As it was not their regular number (which I had entered into my contacts) and I have been getting a lot of spam calls, I used Googl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a quote for the replacement of two a/c units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

08/07/2020

My A/c was not cooling down my house. ECM workers went above and beyond to make sure I was getting the best A/C unit and install for my house. Issues arose at no fault on their part, but they were on top of everything every step of the way. On the day of install, the workers arrived early, explained the process of install, how the new unit works and made sure I was getting what I paid for. Which I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C install

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

07/19/2020

Beware of these people; I scheduled a $99 tune up, and, before I knew it, the techinican tells me "your compressor is about to blow up", because he flooded it, and, after trying to sell me an $8000.00 system, and he left, the a/c worked perfectly, just as it had before the techinician tried to f--k it up. As the hot air was blowing in my home, due to his actions, he tries to sell me a new system. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$99 TUNEUP

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

07/14/2020

After my AC broke on July 4th My house being over 90 degrees with a sick husband & dog, they told me they could not come out until the following Tuesday, unacceptable! They never returned my phone call after telling them it was an emergency. I had to call another company (Frigif Air) who came out immediately when no one should have even been working being a holiday & after hours. I have had ECM se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner Repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,home warranty companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

05/19/2020

Great! Everything from service on the phone to initial visit/estimate to the installation was smooth and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

AC Repair, AC Tune-Ups, AC Installation, Plumbing, Commercial AC, Commercial Plumbing, Electrical, Appliance Repair, Drain Cleaning, Hydrojetting, Burst Pipe, Clogged Toilet, Sewer Line Repair, Water Leak Detection, Repiping, Backflow Testing & Certification, Sump Pumps, Water Filtration & Heaters, Water Heater Repair, Maintenance, Installation, Replacement, Video Inspection of Drain and Sewer, Shut-off Valves, Hose Bibs, Main Line Valves, Sinks, Faucets, Shower Valves, Heat Pumps and more.

Duct cleaning, Dryer Cleaning