E-Racer Tech Support

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since December 2013

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

If you need fast, reliable help with your computer and peripherals, E-Racer Tech Support is at your service. Whether its virus removal, network setup, on-line tech support, wireless setup, computer repairs, or you just need some friendly advice, one call is all it takes....

Insight Computer Consultants

Located right here in Palm Beach Gardens we service all of Palm Beach and Martin county. We offer friendly, fast, same-day on-site computer repair, support and consultation. We guarantee our work as well as 100% customer satisfaction. If we can't fix it you don't pay! About me: Greetings! Im Brian Mckennon the owner, I'm originally from Connecticut where I graduated high school in '99 and then attended Palm Beach Atlantic University where I graduated with my Bachelors in Information Technology in 2004. I realized that a gap existed for on-site support for home and small business users so I formed Insight Computer Consultants and have been helping South Florida with their technology needs ever since. We work around your schedule to meet your technology needs. Some of our services: Networking (Wired/Wireless) Consultation and Setup Virus & Spyware Removal Data Recovery Custom Built Systems Friendly Courteous Techs New system setup and configuration Remote Desktop Support

08/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am sold on AT and T tech support people. well trained, considerate and smart.

CATEGORY computer repair

C

03/26/2014

As far as I know, the service was alright. What happened, I had a red flash on my screen with a warning saying I was infected with a virus with a phone number to call. I thought I was calling the computer company. Then found out it was the Racer Tech Company. I have 6 months of free service if anything goes wrong.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They restored my computer so it didn't have any viruses in it.  It does work much faster now.

CATEGORY computer repair

MANAGED IT SUPPORT Unlimited remote and onsite support, proactive monitoring, automated maintenance, technology planning, asset lifecycle, and help desk. All the benefits of an in-house IT department and more at a Flat Affordable Monthly Fee that can be budgeted.

No Apple products