All Time Air Conditioning

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since April 2014

B Rated | 33 Reviews

We are a family owned and operated business, licensed, bonded, and insured. We want to provide you with the best service possible and are available 24 hours a day and 7 nights a week. We believe in quality service with affordable prices....

Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding. Busines hours: After Hours Emergency Available.

08/08/2020

The guy came out, charged us $159, did nothing but disconnect the float switch so that it leaked through the ceiling and tried to sell us a new unit. We've since hired a reputable company (Palm Aire) and they took care of the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Handler Was Leaking

03/11/2020

Mixed reviews on this business. I called them and they sent a technician the next day. This technician looked at the A/C but could not determine the problem. He told me would send his manager to look at my A/C the next day. The next day a man by the name of Mike Kelly arrived. In a short period of time, he determined the problem and in due time the A/C was performing perfectly. The amount Mike Kel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Repair

11/11/2019

Very good. They came out on a Sunday. I was impressed with the level of professionalism. He went beyond and checked other things. It was my choice if I wanted to have those things fixed or not. They have an incredible maintenance service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC

11/11/2019

They were great, very good service. They were very professional, and reliable. They came in and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to change the transformer and Circuit board for the Air Conditioning Unit

07/06/2017

Complete scam. Unit wont fully cool on hot days so I called All Time AC. Tech came out and spent 10 mins checking the temp inside and the pressure outside. Didnt check air handler or ANYTHING ELSE. Claims my unit is "tired" and I need a new one. (Im surprised he didnt say the flux capacitor was broken). Give me a break, his 10minute technical diagnoses was that my unit was "tired"?! Total hustler....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the problem diagnosed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Im surprised you have went this far, because when you wrote this review to now im positive you replaced the system. You wanted your house 70* in summer with a 17 year old ac system that was working to the best of its capacity. You had 1 of 2 of the oldest units on the roof. Sorry for the experience and sometimes We should sugar coat things better, being blunt gets people upset.

Maintenance, existing equipment repairs, new installations, additions, replacement of equipment, single and multi-system homes & offices.

Car air conditioning, and window unit air conditioning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available