Pelican Landing Dental

Award 2019

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

23451 Walden Center Drive Suite 100

Bonita Springs, FL 34134

Located in Bonita Springs, Pelican Landing Dental is more than just a dental office - it's a state-of-the-art, relaxed environment where patients come for high quality dental solutions, focused dental expertise, and friendly service. Pelican Landing Dental is a family owned business and we take great pride not only in the quality of our dentistry but getting to know each and every one of our patients. Our dentists, Drs. Rich and Lacy Gilbert, constantly attend the most advanced continuing education courses available so our patients can always expect the absolute best dentistry has to offer. Equally as important, Rich and Lacy are just nice people that really will make you feel like you are part of the family....

dentistry (56)cosmetic dentistry (13)periodontia (11)tooth extraction (5)oral surgery (3)prosthodontist (3)sleep medicine (2)

11/21/2019

Best cleaning ever! Kevin not only did a beautiful cleaning job but, ladies and gentlemen, PAINLESS! If you think dental cleaning has to be uncomfortable, let Kevin surprise you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, periodontics

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Thank you so much for this very nice review! We are so proud to have Kevin as part of our super hygiene TEAM here at Pelican Landing Dental. Kevin was all smiles and full of gratitude for your kind words, he really enjoyed caring for you! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit! Have a wonderful holiday season. Keep smiling :)

11/11/2019

Very professional and made to feel comfortable about the procedure. They took great care of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower bridge

CATEGORY dentists, dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

We really enjoy having you as a patient of our dental family! Thank you for your review. It makes all of us on the TEAM here at Pelican Landing Dental happy to know that you feel comfortable during your visit with us and are feeling well cared for, that is our goal. Big smiles from us all here, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a wonderful holiday season :)

10/30/2019

Dr. Eric Heisser is an artist. The work was surprisingly pain free and the staff is the best. I'm in my 60's and this is the best dental office ever. They have the most modern equipment and explain every procedure thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crowns, bridge, cavity fighting

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, periodontics

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

Thank you so much for your nice review. Dr. Eric and Michelle enjoyed caring for you as we all appreciate you here at Pelican Landing Dental. These reviews really make us smile. We are so happy you have had such a positive, great experience it is what we strive for! Welcome to our dental family. We all look forward to continuing building a great rapport with you, getting to know you and caring for...

10/22/2019

My dental professionals are Connie and Dr. Rich. Both take excellent care of me and I feel totally safe and comfortable in their care. The entire front office is extremely friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Dentist in Florida

CATEGORY dentists, periodontics

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience with our office. Being comfortable and safe is of utmost importance to us and we really enjoy having you as a part of our dental family. Thank you for your recommendation and kind words I will pass them along to Dr. Rich, Connie and the Pelican Landing Dental TEAM! See you soon :)

10/16/2019

Dr. Rich Gilbert is an outstanding, highly professional dentist who will take all the time needed to insure an excellent result. I believe Lena assisted Dr. Gilbert today, she was gentle and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown placement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

09/25/2019

Very well, painless and quicker than anticipated. Danielle, the dental hygienist is personable and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gum care in two areas

CATEGORY periodontics

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

We think you are just as personable! Danielle loved being your hygienist and all of us here at Pelican Landing Dental enjoy caring for you as our patient. We look forward to building a continued rapport with you and caring for you many years to come. Keep smiling! See you at your next visit. Thank you for writing us a review. We appreciate you :)

09/16/2019

Great customer service, friendly staff. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patient xrays, cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Dr. Lacy Gilbert really enjoyed meeting you and caring for you as did your hygienist Kevin! We are so happy to welcome you into our dental family. Your recommendation means so much to us. All of us here at Pelican Landing Dental look forward to caring for you for many years to come. See you soon :)

08/29/2019

Hygienist (Natalie) was terrific. Kept me informed of everything she was doing. Felt I was in very capable hands. Doctor (Rich Gilbert) followed up with a detailed evaluation of my teeth and made sound recommendations. Could not be more satisfied with my experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
X-Rays and Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We are delighted to have you a patient of our dental family. Natalie and Dr. Rich enjoyed caring for you. Optimal dental health and wellness for healthy teeth and gums for life is what we want for you and all of our patients! Thank you for your kind words, recommendation and trust you have in our dental office to care for you. We look forward...

05/16/2019

I couldn’t have been more impressed with the service I received at Pelican Landing Dental. I am new in town and had chipped a tooth which needed quick repair. Not only were they able to get me in quickly, everything about my interaction was first rate, from the scheduling to the new patient welcome from the receptionist to the excellent care I received from the Dentist and Dental Assistant. This i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental work

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

We are so happy to have you as part of our dental family! Thank you for this awesome review and being just as fantastic. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with others and are really happy your tooth is fixed and feeling great. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thanks for making us all smile :)

05/12/2019

It was the best dental experience I have ever had. In addition to not feeling pain throughout the drilling and placement of a temporary and final porcelain crown, my teeth look better than ever. Dr Lacey Gilbert is clearly a perfectionist. The staff members are also outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a crown on one of my back teeth.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Dr. Lacy really enjoys caring for you and we all enjoy having you a part of our dental family. We look forward to seeing you soon and are pleased and happy with your teeth, you made us all smile :)

Cosmetic, children's, family, implant, reconstructive & sedation dentists, emergency, family, pediatric, preventative and restorative dental care, snoring and sleep apnea, invisalign & dental cleanings.

Call (239) 948-2111 and mention this ad to receive $100 off coupon!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available