Estero Glass Company

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2016

Estero Glass Company specializes in glass for residential remodeling. We work for contractors as well as homeowners. We serve Lee & Collier counties....

Clear Choice USA of SW Florida

Cost is determined by the job. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Clear Choice USA, Florida Builder Resources LLC.

06/25/2018

Excellent, on time, and as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two shower doors

12/24/2017

Unfortunately the main project got delayed (another heavily advertised renovator) by a damaged mirror. Estero took this in stride and installed shower glass in the guest bath. A week later, they returned and installed the master bath glass. They took care as the granite cap was removed and then reinstalled, with the glass alignment. All in all they are true Professionals as opposed to the folks th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were renovating 2 bathrooms in our condominium. We sought out bids from 3 contractors. Estero Glass, another who advertises heavily on TV and a third I won’t mention as they never did return our calls, yes plural. Estero took the requirements over the phone and visited the job site to measure and see what was to be done. Very thorough.

08/15/2016

I found Brian very easy to deal with. He offered suggestions I had no idea were available for my mirror project. He showed up when he said he would gave me a price much more reasonable than other places I'd contacted. And when the job was complete it was exactly as he'd quoted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mirror for a remodeled bathroom

08/12/2016

Its was fast, easy and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estero Glass did a great job replacing and old fogged window in my home. I highly recommend them for this. They came out gave me a quick on the spot estimate and replaced the window in no time.

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

08/12/2016

As a former contractor I was impressed with Brian's knowledge and experience. He came when he said he would and he did what he said he would do. The installation was neat and true.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estero Glass furnished and installed a frameless shower enclosure in our master bath.

CATEGORY glass repair

Frameless Shower Enclosures, Decorative Glass, Shelves, Impact and Non-impact Windows, Sliding Glass Doors, Glass Tables and Mirrors.

Auto Glass, Commercial Storefront, Wire Closet Shelving