Bonita Chiropractic Center

Angie's List since December 2008

Complete Body Massage Inc

I am Gina Gant and Wayne Gant ,ma#16902 ,ma #25812.Complete body massage,inc.mm#8796. Prizes half an hour $50.00 or 1 hr $80.00 for theraputic soft and DEEP tissue massage! Energetic massage, positive energy ,good balance ,and feeling positive ,and well being! New location address is 2335 Tamiami Trail N suit #206 Naples Fl. 34103. Massage estab.MM#8796 Complete body massage,inc. cell 239-465-3309. To see if a massage therapist is board certified visit www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php

05/13/2013

Dr O'Neill is wonderful, greatly helped my back. Staff is friendly and warm inviting office .... Willing to see you quickly in necessary situation. A plus

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic treatment following accident

05/28/2012

Dr. O'neill has been successful in alleviating my pain to the point where I can do things I use to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have back and neck pain and Dr. O'Neill has been invaluable in his treatment to help alleviate the pain. I have been treating with Dr. O'Neill for over 10 years and could not imagine going to another chiropractor.

09/13/2011

I have been going to Dr. Ed O'Neil for back pain and shoulder pain for over 10 years and have received significantg relief from my pain. Dr. O'Neil is not only an excellent chiropractor, but is also a very caring doctor and person. He has been willing to meet me on the weekends or after hours whenever I am in significant pain. I would not even consider going to another chiropractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Dr. Ed O'Neil for back pain and shoulder pain for over 10 years and have received significant relief from my pain. Dr. O'Neil is not only an excellent chiropractor, but is also a very caring doctor and person. He has been willing to meet me on the weekends or after hours whenever I am in significant pain. I would not even consider going to any other chiropractor.

12/22/2008

They are very thorough. They do everything from massage, to adjustment, to exercise programs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Mr. Oneill about once a month for a back adjustment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care including massage therapy.