AAA BLIND FACTORY

A20 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2010

28200 OLD 41 RD 207

Bonita Springs, FL 34135

Hunter-Douglas Representative among others...we offer the best combination of price,quality,selection and service. Period...we work with every budget and all products and labor are guaranteed...CALL NOW for free in-home consultation,visit our web site,or visit our showroom and pull some strings...

blinds and curtain (20)window replacement (1)

04/23/2018

Very well. The measuring contractor had creative ideas for some tricky windows in the kitchen. Together, we decided on solutions. Project was completed and installed earlier than estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plantation shutters installed on all windows and one slider

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

08/02/2017

easy installation- done in an afternoon

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely redid blinds in my condo - this is second condo I have used them for blinds and they are the best priced and the owners know their products well

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2017

05/22/2017

Company personnel very pleasant and helpful, courteous. Company professional and exceptional in wanting to please. Order was filled very quickly and installed perfectly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed vertical blinds on three sliding glass doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/12/2017

They look great. AAA Blinds did little work, since I was dealing mostly with the factory. The factory came out and measured and helped me make some decisions. AAA Blinds faxed me a proposal, I accepted and the factory took it from there. The only other contact I had with AAA blinds was down payment and final payment...all done by phone. I am very happy with the shutters..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plantation Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

05/03/2017

Competitive price and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered new duettes

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

04/25/2017

These folks are great. I needed to replace a large motorized blind. I called two other companies before finding AAA Blind Factory on Old 41 in Bonita Springs. The other companies didn't return calls, were late for appointments, and didn't offer good solutions. I'm so glad I decided to try a third time and called AAA. They booked an appointment the next day to take a look at my blind. Rick arrived ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 12' motorized roller shade

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

02/01/2017

We didn't have the whole house done, just a couple of things. The person they sent measured wrong, and then what happened was, when they got there the guy said they didn't send me the right stuff so they couldn't install today because we have to reorder. So it pushed it back a month because of reordering the stuff. The people were nice about it and everything but I thought, don't you do this for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had plantation shutters put in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2016

05/06/2016

Awesome! Wonderful people to work with & wonderful shades! Best money I’ve spent lately!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun shades for lanai – double & single.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2016

11/23/2015

They were great to work with. Helped us with choices and finishes as well as decorative head rails. Instal was easy and they rescheduled twice for my schedule!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed verticals and Hunter Douglas shades

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2015

04/24/2015

Stopped at store for ideas, Taylor reviewed my options objectively & professionally. He and Rick came to my home, measured, reviewed fabrics & gave me a quote. They were pleasantly informative, timely, and gave us a very reasonable quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered & installed Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades on slider.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2015

Window Treatments,complete line of interior window and sliding glass door coverings

blind cleaning...