Trapper John Rodent & Animal Specialists

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2007

TRAPPER JOHN For over 28 years has built its reputation by providing HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PRACTICES WITH HONESTY AND BUSINESS INTEGRITY. Established in 1988 Trapper John was one of the first Pest Control Companies to specialize in rodents , small animals and animal proofing of homes and businesses. We focus on where the rodents are entering your Home or Business , and seal their holes to prevent future entry. Then we remove the problem rodents and provide you with a written warranty against re-entry. We will also Clean your attic and put new insulation when requested. We pride ourselves on quality service so you can ensure you will only get the best from calling Trapper John. Our customers know that we will solve any nuisance wildlife problems, and provide them top quality workmanship and customer service. We treat your home and business as if it were our own when it comes to pest removal. Call Trapper John today to take care of your rat and rodent problem. A leading provider in total rat removal and elimination for over 25 years. 1.800.741.2201...

Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers on Angie's List

07/09/2018

Scott responded by phone immediately and told us what to do until they were able to come the next day. Eric showed up on time and called prior to coming. Eric was very pleasant and thorough and put our mind at ease, he searched the attic and roof. Professional company we would definitely recommend. Thank you Eric and Scott

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Odor in our home we thought was coming from the attic, we were questioning a dead animal.

CATEGORY animal removal

11/09/2017

great. they were very friendly, punctual, good price - came out as often as necessary - very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
get raccoons out of the attic and prevent re-entry

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

D

06/29/2017

Originally was quoted $250 over the phone for spraying of a repellent and follow up to ensure the animal was gone. The representative they sent was on time and did an inspection of the problem area. After his review, he quoted me $1100-1200 to spray repellent, "critter proof" my attic and repair my roof (which had two large holes all the way through). When I questioned the roof repair portion as I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a raccoon that had dug two holes through my roof.

CATEGORY pest control

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We did offer to go back to his home to remove the raccoon out of his attic, and seal up the entry point for $295.00

11/07/2016

They came on short notice and did a thorough inspection of the air handler. The animal had found its way out of the unit and no removal required. The gentlemen who showed were very professional and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Suspected animal trapped inside large air handler.

CATEGORY animal removal

09/24/2016

Mike gave me a window within which he would come, and this morning he called to advised that he was coming at the earlier of the range and on his way. Upon arrival he did the inspection of both the attic, the roof and exterior of the house. It does seem that the critter made its way out, but Mike, who was very professional and personable took the time to explain his findings and put my mind at eas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After being awoken by noises in my roof the night prior, I checked Angie's List to find not just an exterminator, but a company that would also be prepared in case what was up there was larger than a rat. Scott walked me through the process of what their technician would do when they came out and what they could do based on findings. Within an hour Mike, the technician called, talked through the situation, what he would do, and scheduled his visit. Although I would have wanted any company to come out immediately, no one else I called would have been able to come out until 4 days later, so the fact that the soonest they could come happened to be within 2 days, on a Saturday morning was ideal since I would not have to move around my work schedule to be home.

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

Wildlife removal & prevention. Attic Clean up. Rodents, Iguanas,Raccoons ,Bats, Snakes , Bees, Squirrels, Opossum, Armadillo

Cats & Dogs