THANKS A LOCK

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2008

Thanks a Lock offers its innovative and highly capable services for homes, educational establishments, hospitals, hotels and offices. At Thanks A Lock, security of your office, home and other properties is our primary concern. Whether you need a simple lock change, lock repair service, or a lock security upgrade, our skilled technicians are available to assist your needs....

Preferred Locksmith Service LLC

we are a respectable and honest locksmith service.we don't charge a service call.we will beat any price.we work 24/7 including all holidays with the same low price.we do car lockouts,house lockouts,rekey,change all types of locks,open safes,storage lockouts,anything that has to do with locks is our specialty.

11/27/2017

Great, he fixed the door as well. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door lock re-keyed.

05/08/2017

excellent service; prompt, professional, would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rekey all door locks

03/12/2016

Called on Tuesday with limited time frame that I could be home, Thanks a lock came the next day promptly during my 1 hour lunch break. Service was quick and professional. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed front door

02/27/2016

They did a great job installing the Medco locks for us. They replaced two locks for us, and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed out two locks for us, top and bottom on both.

07/10/2014

They could not have been more helpful, and was so honest with me. They were very prompt and came out very quickly. He wouldn't sell me a more expensive lock when it would not actually be something I need.The honesty was refreshing. The gentlmen that came out was very polite, clean and professional, which says a lot about the company. I could not think more highly of a company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rekeyed the front door of my home and made four extra keys.

CATEGORY locksmith

We Are a Full Service Locksmith that serves Palm Beach & Broward Counties in Florida. Our Shop is located in Boca Raton, FL with a large showroom of Safes & Locks. Some of our services offered: ■ Emergency Lockout ■ Locks Re-Key ■ Deadbolts Installed ■ Keypad Locks ■ Electronic Locks ■ High Security Locks, Featuring Medeco ■ Child Proofing ■ ADA Locks Replaced ■ Door Closers ■ Safe Combo Changed ■ Safe Lockouts