Signature Restorations

Angie's List since June 2014

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Signature Restorations is a division of Signature Builders Unlimited, Inc., located in Boca Raton, Florida. We are fully licensed and insured and here to assist you with your needs in accessing the damage and providing the services to restore your property in all ways required....

First Empire Restorations LLC

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. If you have any Water, Mold of Fire damage please contact our office today for your free estimate. Keep your business and your clients safe from this crazy pandemic call us for professional cleaning and application of disinfectants products approved by the EPA against SARS-CoV-2. (954)294-1539

Offers by First Empire Restorations LLC on Angie's List

01/23/2017

A friend recommended we work with this company. The owner came to our home in the evening after a major storm had passed. We could not tell where the water was coming from but he quickly identified the water coming through the window frame due to the roof leak. Our entire living room baseboards and walls were affected by the water. They set up machines in our living room to draw out the water from...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a roof leak that resulted in major water damage in our living room. We needed help drying out the room (baseboards and walls), repairing the water damaged areas, making sure all traces of mold were removed and helping with the insurance claim process.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters,mold removal

05/19/2016

The owner, Andy, was very kind, helpful and compassionate. He was able to work with my schedule since the job required me to find other living arrangements while the work was being completed. He took my medical challenges into consideration and was able to complete everything within a timely manner. He is not only professional, but a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone. Going t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a two part job. Part A - consisted of taking a sample slide and sending it to a laboratory to make an assessment of the evidence of mold. He then began the process of drying out dampness in the bedroom. Part B - After the laboratory results came back showing evidence of mold he started the repair process. He had a gentle and kind demeanor and laid out a plan. That is when he took my ADA circumstances into consideration; gently and compassionately delineated what needed to occur next in the process.

CATEGORY mold removal

08/11/2015

Andy and his crew are the BEST!  Excellent work not to mention the awesome price, so respectful of my home and making the process livable, I have a son with cerebral palsy he needs electricity and water, they worked around him to make sure he was still comfortable and happy!  LOVE THEM!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage clean up, mold testing, replaced leaky pipe and wall, drywall, new kitchen cabinets and installation, electrical.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,mold removal

04/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our kitchen. They got rid of all the mold and water damage that we had.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,mold removal

11/04/2012

Overall the experience was non eventful until I saw how much Signature Mold testing was charging my insurance company.  I was appalled.  The story is: While away for the summer, when I came home SMT was downstairs and asked to see my apartment there was a leak downstairs.  After a preliminary look and short discussion, I was told I needed 5 dehumidifiers in my apartment for one week, or more.  I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An inspection of my bathroom,  took samples, placed 5 dehumidifiers in my home, and checked on them during the week they were in my home.

CATEGORY mold removal

Water & Smoke Damage, General Contracting, Mold Testing & Remediation, & Water Leaks