Larry Seebach Painting & Custom Textures

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

230 SW 1st St

Boca Raton, FL 33432

A+ rated business with Angie's list and the BBB. Super service award winner every year since 2013. In business since 1994. "When the quality of the job is as important as the price" From the first time a customer inquires about our services right up until the job is complete, we go above and beyond to make sure that our services meet the customers’ standards the first time, every time. When it comes to painting and custom textures, we set ourselves apart from the competition. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work and use only Benjamin Moore quality paint. No other company pays as much attention to the process from preparation and quality application to our meticulous, post-job cleanup. Owner Larry Seebach has built a reputation for professionalism, quality & dependable service. We are proud and happy to make our reference list available to you. Many of the top realtors in the area recommend us to their clients and we also handle water damage restoration for the local insurance companies....

interior painting (157)wallpaper removal (137)drywall repair (40)pressure washing (30)plaster (24)house painting (15)handyman (10)cabinet refacing (4)deck cleaning (4)water and smoke damage (4)woodworking (2)roofing (2)

09/20/2020

Great Job - Top Notch Painter - Experienced and Knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Whole House -Intereior

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

08/22/2020

Very pleased with the our interior painting- house looks like new! Larry and crew were on time and professional. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/15/2020

I would give Larry an A+ if they had that scale! He, along with John and Steve were outstanding. They were professional, always showed up on time, extremely neat and very honest. I loved that Larry was very flexible and understanding as I decided to tweak the project. It was truly a pleasure working with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior touch up around recently installed hurricane windows, interior painting of house, which included drywall repairs, vaulted walls and baseboards.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

06/04/2020

I was completely satisfied with all of the work that Larry and his team did. He was very professional and completed the job in a timely manor. He also communicated with me continually through out the process so I never needed to ask how things were going. I would hire him again in a second. : )

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire 2 bedroom condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/22/2020

Larry came on time for his estimate appointment and each painting day. Larry and John were very concerned about my wishes; took extreme care of my furnishings. All patchwork was done prior to painting. Livingroom, dininrg room, foyer, staircase and hall all painted beautifully and with 3 coats. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

03/02/2020

Larry is a true professional who goes the extra mile to do a superior job. He will NOT be your cheapest bid but he WILL do the best work. Quality costs folks (this job was $18,600!) but Larry delivers the goods. Other painting companies walked away and didn't even provide estimates when they saw the detailed scope of the work with many interior cabinets and small spaces which required a lot of tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior drywall work, exterior wall repair, interior and exterior paining

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure

03/01/2020

We recently had the entire interior of our condo painted by Larry's crew and we could not be more satisfied by their work. Larry's crew performed carpentry work and sheetrock repair before the painting and I was a little worried at first that the job would not be completed to my satisfaction. Larry assured me that his crew knew what they were doing and that the job would be done right. His crew di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of condo

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

10/18/2019

Larry came in with a very reasonable quote for the size of the job. The crew was excellent. They did a bit of drywall work we needed and it turned out great. They were careful with the furniture and covered everything, no messes. Results are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had almost the entire inside of our house painted: living room/dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom and bath, and guest bath. Along with trim work and doors throughout.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] . I appreciate it.

08/27/2019

Larry came out for quote immediately and he went over everything in great detail, all we had to do was pick out the colors. A crew of 3 arrived very punctual the next day and performed the work meticulously

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door, bedroom, and hallway painted including doors and trim

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/01/2019

Great company! Professional, punctual, & very accommodating. Painters (Steve & Mike) treated my home as if it were their own! Will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I will see you in October when we come back to do the outside of your house

Custom interior & exterior painting, popcorn application & removal, complete water damage restoration, Stucco repair, Color coordination assistance, Pressure cleaning, finish carpentry, Knockdown & custom textures