JR Young Builders Inc

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2011

JR Young Builders Inc is a Florida certified general contractor, CGC1517172 Office (561) 953-1147 mobile (954) 294-1818. Licensed occupational therapist Sharon fisher. Certified vendor state of Florida VR vocational rehabilitation. Contractor for Broward county home touch program. 6% discount on products for all Angies list customers. We accept, check visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and cash Distribitor for American access ramps and handicap products. Temporary handicap ramp rental for commercial and residential....

N/A
Reliable One Restoration LLC

Specializing in residential/commercial Mold Removal/Remediation, Water Mitigation, Demo and Cleaning Services, throughout the South Florida area. Licensed & Insured MRSR3618. Please call (561) 676-6960 for a FREE ESTIMATE

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out over growth around pond.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,garage doors,masonry,remodeling,house painters,doors

10/31/2012

Beautiful finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch repair and resurface with stone tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,masonry

08/16/2012

While my situation was a nightmare, Jose got me thru it, with out him I don't know what we would have done. A million thanks!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The city of boynton Beach sited me for having a converted garage that was NOT permitted. I bought the house 11 years ago and the garage had already been converted & the city said it was my problem I needed to get a permit. I found Jose and this process took 10 months!!!! This was the city's fault, NOT Jose or his company. I tell you how long the job was because Jose stuck by me and jumped thru ALL the MANY hoops the city had us jumping thru. I truly believe most contractors would have bailed on me after week 2 and I am so grateful i found this company. Jose was very nice, honest, hard working and very knowledgable. I spent over $8000.00 and I know Jose or his company barely saw any of that money! Most was paid to the city of boynton, architects, permits, supplies etc. I would HIGHLY reccomend this company for any of your needs, and if you find yourself in any need for your home this is definitely the company to contact. He saw my job from beginning to end and was just great. i can't say enough about my wonderful experience with them.

CATEGORY drywall,garage doors,remodeling,garage builders,architect,doors

06/21/2012

Promptly came out to bid job in the afternoon when called and returned the next morning as promised to complete the task well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filled 6 holes under roof tiles and moldings with stucco. Eliminated access to attic from outside.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

08/05/2011

They did a very good job. It was a big project and we were adding on a covered patio and we had to remove a vine from the back of the house as it was all over the back of the house. Obviously, there was a damage to the stucco. So, they had to re-stucco and paint the back of our house. It turned out to be beautiful and it was absolutely fantastic. They did an excellent job and they were prompt. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Junior Young Builders Incorporated four years ago. They did re-stucco and painting at the back of our house. They also painted the whole wood work around the roof.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

Hight rise residential and commercial construction include architect and engineering, energy management and retrofit, window and door supplier and installation, hurricane weather damage & repair.

Small scale, handyman & removal to toxic substances.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
$25