Florida State Glass and Mirrors LLC

A28 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since August 2013

1200 Clint Moore Rd

Boca Raton, FL 33487

RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - CONTRACTORS. Affordable Pricing - We Work With All Budgets. Superior Products with Exceptional Service . Frameless Shower, Glass Railing and Mirrors Experts! More than 20 Years Experience. Family Owned and Operated. Serving South Florida. Free in Home Consultation. We accept all major Credit Cards and Checks. Discounts: $70.00 OFF minimum purchase $550.00, $120 OFF minimum purchase $1,050, $250 minimum purchase $2,500. Special discounts can not be combined with any coupon....

Glass and Mirrors (26)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Windows (1)

04/12/2019

I had bi-fold mirror closet doors that were cracked and needed to be replaced. We called numerous companies and nobody would call us back until I found Florida State Mirror and Glass. They called me back, set up an time for Nick to come and inspect the doors. He gave me some options that I never thought about. The next day I had a quote for 3 different options and prices. We placed the order and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bi-fold mirror doors in guest bedroom with bypass mirror doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

08/01/2018

I bought a sliding glass shower door online. I had a glass guy ready to install it and he vanished. Angies list to the rescue. This company was very professional. They cleaned up all of their mess and there was zero problems. They even went to their shop and got me a custom piece to replace what was stock so it would be a better quality installation at no extra charge. Great glass company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Sliding Glass Shower Door

CATEGORY glass repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

11/13/2017

Overall was excellent took two weeks to do the job good priceand and will use it again for my second bathroom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear panel shower doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

07/17/2017

Perfect, it looks better than I had hoped. Installer even repaired another shower door for me. I highly recommend Eddie and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil rubbed bronze semi frameless shower doors with Enduro Shield.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

07/03/2017

Great, one of the best contractors I have hired on Angie's List. Would highly reccomend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a glass shower door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

06/28/2017

We gave them a deposit. They came with a broken glass and try to fix it here. We asked them for the money back because they gave us a broken one and they say they were going to send back the check and they never sent the check back. This lady is rich, so she can't be bothered; but if you can do something about it that would be great. We try, we talk to them; nothing. It was like a chip, but inside...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a glass top table, really big one; very thick glass. We contact them through you guys, and they came, they got measure; they came with a brand new that they make, the glass top basically and it came with a chip in it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2016

06/22/2017

They were prompt and professional and the job was completed on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a shower door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

06/03/2017

Everything went fine. The estimator showed up on time and did his measurements without any issues. I told him what I wanted and I was emailed a quote a few days later. The quote was similar to two other quotes I received but I was looking for a specific style of roller, which Reflective Glass was able to get. As such, I went with them and the installation was timely and went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I remodeled a guest bathroom and needed a 3/8" thick sliding glass shower door with a fixed panel. I was looking for a contemporary barn-door-type roller system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

10/04/2016

Great. All looks good and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower enclosure, two wall with door single panel for shower Sliding door for tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2016

12/05/2015

After waiting 3 months to get impact windows and doors installed, the installers botched the job. They deliberately damaged one window. The installers did not measure the opening correctly and tried to make the windows fit with disastrous results. They used incorrect materials and specifications. They damaged the drywall and paint inside. I was told that they would have a new window in two weeks a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired to install two impact windows and a sliding glass door.

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2015

FRAMELESS SHOWER ENCLOSURES, Bypass Custom Shower Enclosures, Custom Shower Doors, Steam Units, Custom Bathroom and Wall Mirrors,Vanity Mirrors, Closet Mirrored Doors, Dance Studios & Gym Mirror Walls, Beveled Mirrors, Antique Mirrors, Glass Table Tops, Cabinet Glass,Glass Shelves, Back-Painted Glass, Beveling Glass, Etching Glass, Wet Bars, Storefronts, Glass Partition Wall Glass, Glass Railings, Glass Balconies, Safety Glass, Laminated & Tempered

ask for details