Florida State Glass and Mirrors LLC

Angie's List since August 2013

RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL - CONTRACTORS. Affordable Pricing - We Work With All Budgets. Superior Products with Exceptional Service . Frameless Shower, Glass Railing and Mirrors Experts! More than 20 Years Experience. Family Owned and Operated. Serving South Florida. Free in Home Consultation. We accept all major Credit Cards and Checks. Discounts: $70.00 OFF minimum purchase $550.00, $120 OFF minimum purchase $1,050, $250 minimum purchase $2,500. Special discounts can not be combined with any coupon....

Sloan Hurricane Protection Inc

Serving the Palm Beaches since 1975. Family Owned & Operated. We Manufacture Bertha HV-1 Accordion Shutters & we Install PGT & ES Impact Windows & Doors, Armor Screen, SKEET'R BEAT'R Motorized Roll Up Bug Screens, Clear & Aluminum Hurricane Panels, Colonial Shutters, Bahama Awnings, Skylights, Garage Doors & Canvas Awnings. IN A HURRICANE ZONE, BETTER PHONE SLOAN!

04/12/2019

I had bi-fold mirror closet doors that were cracked and needed to be replaced. We called numerous companies and nobody would call us back until I found Florida State Mirror and Glass. They called me back, set up an time for Nick to come and inspect the doors. He gave me some options that I never thought about. The next day I had a quote for 3 different options and prices. We placed the order and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bi-fold mirror doors in guest bedroom with bypass mirror doors

08/01/2018

I bought a sliding glass shower door online. I had a glass guy ready to install it and he vanished. Angies list to the rescue. This company was very professional. They cleaned up all of their mess and there was zero problems. They even went to their shop and got me a custom piece to replace what was stock so it would be a better quality installation at no extra charge. Great glass company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Sliding Glass Shower Door

CATEGORY glass repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/13/2017

Overall was excellent took two weeks to do the job good priceand and will use it again for my second bathroom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear panel shower doors

07/17/2017

Perfect, it looks better than I had hoped. Installer even repaired another shower door for me. I highly recommend Eddie and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil rubbed bronze semi frameless shower doors with Enduro Shield.

07/03/2017

Great, one of the best contractors I have hired on Angie's List. Would highly reccomend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a glass shower door

CATEGORY glass repair

Frameless Shower Doors, Sliding Glass Doors, Custom Shower Enclosures, Barn Doors, Steam Units, LED Mirrors, Custom Bathroom and Mirror Walls, Vanity Mirrors, Dance Studios & Gym Mirror Walls, Beveled Mirrors, Antique Mirrors, Glass Railings, Glass Balconies, Glass Wine Rooms, Glass Table Tops, Cabinet Glass, Glass Shelves, Back-Painted Glass, Wet Bars, Storefronts, Glass Partition Walls, Closet Mirrored Doors, Beveling Glass, Etching Glass, Safety Glass, Laminated & Tempered.

ask for details