Florida Garage Door Company

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO BOX 276194

Boca Raton, FL 33427

**$99 Garage Door Tune-Up and Roller Replacement SPECIAL**We Offer 24 Hour Emergency Garage Door Installation & Repair. The Florida Garage Door Company offers a complete line of high quality Garage Doors, Openers, Parts, and Accessories by major brand names. Our technicians are experts in there field and work is warrantied. We happily of suggestions on the right parts and cost effective methods to repair or replace your door. Any questions you may have we will gladly answer to help you make a decision. Some of our products offered are listed below. All doors provided by Florida Garage Door Company are hurricane tested and coded. Florida Garage Door Company is independently owned and operated locally. We provide weekend and after hours appointments when its convenient for you. Please see our discounts and specials as we always strive to keep our prices low and workmanship high. Our trained and experienced technicians can work on any and all makes and models of garage doors and openers, including new doors, new garage openers or service your existing garage door. The Florida Garage Door Company is licensed and insured providing warranties on all products and services. You can learn more about our products and services offered on our website. Please call today to schedule a appointment. We look forward to making you a satisfied customer ....

Garage Doors (617)Doors (50)

10/07/2019

It went very well. Stephen came out as scheduled, called before arriving and did a fantastic job. Stephen was friendly , professional and worked in a timely manner. I was very pleased and have recommended this company to friends and Co-workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace the torsion springs on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

08/08/2019

Angel called before arriving. Was courteous, professional and did the job in less than an hour. Explained work done, replaced battery on outside keypad and was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Broken Springs and Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/03/2019

My garage door was out of adjustment and needed lubrication. I called the company on a Friday and Sandy answered the phone and was very pleasant. She quickly scheduled a service for Saturday. Steve called me when he was enroute and arrived right on time. Steve made a few adjustments, lubricated the track, rollers and door opener. The door operates perfectly now. Steve was very pleasant to work wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

04/13/2019

It was a pleasure to work with them and I highly recommend them. This is a family owned and operated company that does NOT use subcontractors. Excellent communication, on time (every time) and great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It was our pleasure working with you on your project.

04/01/2019

Chris called during my appt. window to tell me he would be at my house in 30 mins. He showed up on time as promised. Upon inspecting my garage door, Chris informed me that the springs needed for my door were very unique and he did not have them in his truck, but he had some in the warehouse. Less than an hour later he was back and completed the repair as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your business.

12/28/2018

Steve was 30 minutes early, and fixed the door in 25 minutes. I couldn’t have asked for more. Steve, and Sandy on the phone, couldn’t have been nicer, and more professional. I definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The spring on the garage door broke.

07/16/2018

They recommended many upgrades to the door. They could not level the old style system already in place. They were very responsive and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Level the garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

07/03/2018

All the great reviews here are true. I called them on a Monday @ 9am asked could replace garage door motor. To my surprise, they said how about today? I selected the 6pm install. Yes, you read that right, 6pm. Around 4:30pm they called and said the tech would be running late, probably get there at 7pm, was that too late? I approved 7pm appointment. Tech arrived around 6:45pm. Did a fantastic job o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Garage Door Motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

06/24/2018

Got a text at work from my dog walker who was struggling trying to get the door all the way down-she did manage to leave it in a position that was mostly down and secured the home. I had the same problem when I got home last night so this morning at 9 am I contacted Florida Garage Door who had serviced the garage door twice in the past (EXCELLENT!! experiences). When I called I was given an appoin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door malfunctioned-would not stay down

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2018

06/23/2018

Steve was right on time, very professional and helpful. The garage door tune up took about 30 to 45 minutes. I wish I would have done this sooner as the garage door is so much quieter now. I will definitely hire them again to keep my garage door in tip top shape.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door tune up; replace rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2018

Garage doors & openers, Spring Replacement, Broken Spring Repair, Panel Replacement, Electric Operators, Garage Door Openers, Adjusting & Lubricating & Tune-ups

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa