Dave's Pressure Cleaning & Waterproofing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

boca Raton Florida

Boca Raton, FL 33498

Daves Pressure Cleaning & Waterproofing Inc.is a 2013 ,2014,2015, 2016 ,2017 and 2018 Award winning Angies List service provider that is a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace who provides you with outstanding service and reliability. We show up when we say we will, stand by our products and our estimates are free and accurate. We are American owned and operated plus we are also licensed and insured. Serving Palm Beach and Northern Broward counties since 2003. AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK ... CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. There is another business with a similar business name please make sure you do your homework before choosing the wrong company !!!! We are not Dave's Pressure Cleaning! We do high quality work and I pride myself on customer service. I will not accept anything less than your absolute satisfaction!...

Pressure Washing (327)Roof Cleaning (155)Patios (85)Deck Maintenance (37)Concrete Driveways (34)Gutter Cleaning (26)Window Cleaning (7)

01/13/2020

Set date for Thursday 1/8/2020 @ 8:30am. Dave showed up on time and cranked out the work and I payed him ! Very professional and cleaned up after himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Cleaned Roof and Driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thanks for trusting in us ... we will see you next time around ...

11/20/2019

Top notch service and very dependable and professional. The owner Dave was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Patio, and Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thanks for trusting in us and we look forward to your next cleaning .... happy holidays Dave

11/06/2019

This is the second time that we have used Dave's Pressure Cleaning. This is a company that I really like doing business with. You are treated like a trusted family friend. Extremely prompt and professional. Super friendly and nice to deal with. If you are in need of your home to be cleaned, this is the company to hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash roof, driveway, and gutters

CATEGORY concrete driveway, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thanks for trusting us like family .... look forward to your next cleaning .... have a great holiday season .... Dave

10/30/2019

Dave and his team arrived early. They were very quick at assessing the problem areas and coming up with solutions. They did excellent quality work and took time to make sure the plants were not harmed. They were very fast and also did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Driveway Chemical Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Thanks for trusting in us ... we look forward to a long relationship with you and your home in the future ..... Dave

09/10/2019

Amazing work! He is always reliable, he’s always on time and the nicest person you could meet. Very professional and does quality work !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash entire house

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Thanks for trusting in us ... and thanks for your loyalty ... good luck in Orlando .... gonna miss you Dave

08/28/2019

Great. Dave and his helper showed up on time and did the work very quickly and neatly. I'm very pleased to have used this company for the first time and I intend to be a repeat customer. We have a very large roof (about 4500 sq ft) and Dave was able to pull up its information on the computer and give me an estimate when I called for an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Thanks for trusting in us .... we are glad you enjoyed the process and look forward to servicing your home in the future .... Dave

08/23/2019

I chose Dave because he makes it a point to be onsite at every job, taking full responsibility for satisfying his customers. He and his assistant were careful and attentive, and made helpful recommendations and accommodated all my requests. My house is badly overdue for a paint job, and they were careful not to use too much pressure, so as not to peel off any the aging paint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure cleaning of house, sidewalks and driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

Thanks for trusting in us .... we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your Cleaning needs ... And thanks for being a great customer.... Dave

08/22/2019

I can not say enough great things about this company and will honestly never use anyone else for pressure cleaning. From the first courteous phone call to the exceptional job done, this was an easy and pleasant experience from start to finish. Pricing is incredibly reasonable and the quality of work went beyond my expectations. It is obvious that not only are they very, very knowledgeable about wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure cleaning of two-car pavers driveway/wrap-around, sidewalk, gutters, large pool deck and patio.

CATEGORY concrete driveway, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thanks for trusting in us ... and for being a nice customer I wish more people were like you ... see you next time Dave

08/03/2019

Dave is great. I have a number of properties and use Dave to clean all of them. Since I'm out of state I need someone I can trust. Dave is reliable and his work has completely transformed many of the homes I own. I've used him for many years now and know i will do so for years to come. I've enclosed before and after pictures of a job he just did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Cleaning of Multiple Houses

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thanks we look forward to years of service of all your properties ... thanks for being a great customer .... Dave

07/24/2019

Dave returned my call right away and we scheduled an appointment for 2 days later. They showed up on time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Metal Roof

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thanks for trusting us we look forward to doing the rest of the house in the near future ....

2013... 2014... 2015 and 2016... Award winning service provider .....Pressure Cleaning,Chemical Roof Cleaning, Sealing & Coloring, Driveway Color Restorations, Sandblasting, Brick Paver Color Restoration, Wood Deck & Fence Cleaning, Waterproofing & Staining, PVC Fence Cleaning...DRIVEWAYS .... SIDEWALKS ..... ALL FENCES ... AWNINGS....

ask for details