Custom Artisan Cabinetry

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2014

B Rated | 8 Reviews

We are a family owned business, built upon a tradition of high standards of service and quality. Each of us plays a role in the service you receive from concept to completion. A reliable team of designers, master craftsmen, finishers, and installers with more than 26 years of experience are committed to work in creating custom cabinetry that will beautify your residence or place of work. For two generations, we have designed and built custom artisan cabinetry to exact specifications by the Barni family and its team. We utilize the best quality raw materials and hardware available. The finish procedure is carefully accomplished on the outside as well as the inside to ensure that you will be given the best quality cabinetry available. We stand behind the painstaking quality of our work well after our careful installation....

Unique Touch Cabinetry Inc

Unique Touch Cabinetry Inc is licensed, insured, and bonded. We have been in business for over 20 years and our handcrafted cabinets will last a lifetime. We specialize in total remodeling, interior trim, custom cabinets, refacing, wall units, closets, kitchens, bathroom vanities, crown moldings and wood floor. Serving Palm Beach Co. and surrounding areas. We can work with just about any budget. Please call to schedule at 561-848-7140 or 561-312-8247.

04/30/2018

The owners of the company came to give me an estimate. They were professional and knowledgable. One of them sat and did a configuration with his architectural tools on paper during the meeting. Everything looked good but the estimate came in very high. I signed a contract with another vendor to do the work for half the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
office space it kitchen

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

08/09/2017

It was good. If i needed them again I probably would use them again. I gave them a B overall, because A would have been perfect, if they are okay it's not an A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in cabinetry for me.

04/25/2017

Gorgeous wall unit! Great experience. Very helpful in helping with design. Quality workmanship and great family to work with. Lots of compliments and focal point of house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall cabinet

04/04/2017

They were fabulous. They were absolutely fabulous. I would give them absolutely and A. I would absolutely use them again in a minute. It took 3 days, and the workers were very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our wall unit.

04/04/2017

The punctuality is good.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Entertainment Center, Home Offices, Bars & Fireplaces, Bedrooms, Kitchen & Baths.

Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard