A-Maculate Cleaning Service Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2200 N Federal Hwy suite 227

Boca Raton, FL 33431

Located in Boca Raton, with more than 12 years experience, our company has been providing superior and personalized cleaning service. You can also text 561-715-0878. We have a friendly professional staff to serve you in your home or office. Charges an hourly rate of $45 for regular and deep cleaning, for two cleaning professionals Minimum 2 hours. We charge $50/h for houses located out of the area btw Pompano and Boynton Beach. We provide our own cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaners. Please include your phone number or email address in an initial message. No travel charges. Move in/Move out cleaning we charge $50 /h and Post Construction cleaning $60/h for 2 cleaning professionals Minimum 2 hours also. Closets, cabinets and garage organizer, please call for a free estimate. Alternate Phone Number: 561-705-7259...

House Cleaning (319)Window Cleaning (20)Blind Cleaning (13)Closets (3)

09/20/2019

The team was very professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for your great review. We are always focusing to do the best for all our customers.

08/05/2019

I have been using A-Maculate for several years and they always, always do a fantastic job. Whether it's folding laundry, cleaning, dusting, or the windows, we always come home to a clean, relaxing house. Anytime a schedule change is needed, they are quick to adjust and accommodate. The cleaning crew even gives our dog some love. :) Thank you A-Maculate!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning (recurring)

CATEGORY blind cleaning, closet systems, house cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure for us be of service to you all these years. We hope to continue doing business with you for several years. We really appreciated your kindly review.

08/04/2019

A++++ The best of the best! They come in to my home, have their own key that the company keeps for me, and have never had an issue. They clean, do laundry, change sheets, fold clothes, etc. Really an amazing experience every time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly cleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

What a kindly review. We are really happy. We hope to continue providing a great service for you, always... thank you so much

07/31/2019

I had been struggling to find reliable and consistent cleaning service until I found A-maculate Cleaning Service. Their customer service is excellent and their response time is extremely fast. I tried them out for the first time almost 5 months ago, and after the first service with the quality and professionalism they displayed, I signed them up for a regular weekly cleaning. Best decision I have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular House Cleaning

CATEGORY closet systems, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

What a great review. Thank you so much. We couldn’t be happier. That’s our goal, offer the best service to ours customers. We hope to continue offering a good service for you.

07/31/2019

The ladies who come to my house are professional and polite. They do an amazing job in a timely manner. I have been with A-Maculate Cleaning Services for 2 years or more and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend them to anyone who need an excellent cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, closet systems, house cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Thank you so much for placing a review. It makes us happy. Thanks for doing business with us all this time.

07/26/2019

Excellent service from start to finish!! I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Thank you so much for placing a kindly review. Its so important for us.

07/26/2019

We have a regularly scheduled cleaning every two weeks the quality and responsiveness are outstanding we recommend this service very highly. The scheduling is always easy and accommodative sometimes we have to change the time and date and it’s never a problem .

CATEGORY house cleaning

We are so happy that you enjoy our service. We realize that all ours efforts are working. Offer an outstanding service for ours customers. Thank you so much

07/26/2019

I normally do not write reviews but the service was so good so I had to share. I contacted A-maculate Cleaning Service and spoke with Evelise who was very professional and friendly. She reviewed the pricing details and I made an appointment for their services. I received a reminder phone call from Evelise one day prior to my scheduled appointment to confirm. The 2 women showed up promptly on my sc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning Service

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much for your kindly review. It’s a big pleasure for us coming to Angie’s list website and find a review like yours. We are so happy that you enjoyed the service.

07/15/2019

I've used A-Maculate for several years and have been very pleased with their services. They clean my house every other week and usually it's the same people who come each week. If they have to send a new person, that person is always trained by the other person so that they know how I like my house cleaned. They have never damaged anything and I have a lot of delicate antiques, so that was very im...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

What a pleasant review. That’s our goal, do the best to our customers. We are really happy that you are enjoying our service. We hope we can continue providing an utmost job for you.

07/12/2019

Very well. They responded to requests and did a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

We really appreciated your review. Thank you so much

Residential Cleaning, Office cleaning and Closets, Cabinets and Garage Organizer.