Carlisle Fence & Sons LLC

Angie's List since November 2012

C Rated | 2 Reviews

All Florida Enterprises

Welcome to All Florida Enterprises. We are a family owned and operated business and the Do-It-Yourself headquarters for all your fencing needs. With a highly skilled staff of experienced fence professionals, our company offers sales and installation services for custom fences (ornamental steel, aluminum, wood, chainlink, PVC, farm fences), gates, operators, and construction / temporary fences. We also sell fencing supplies for professional installers and do-it-yourselfers. Whatever your fencing needs, All Florida Enterprises is the place for you.

03/03/2014

They are the only fence company I will ever hire. They’re excellent. I am more than happy with their work. They’re estimate is perfect. When they come to put a fence in; the materials they bring are exactly what they use. There is no material left over. Their estimates are spot on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are putting in a privacy fence.

CATEGORY fences

11/26/2012

This turned out to be a nightmare and I was ripped off for $4,000. I met this company because he is related to one of my neighbors. I called around for estimates for the fence job. After speaking with him he called every couple of days telling me how much he wanted the job and what good work he does. I took his bid of $12,222 to fence the perimeter of ten acres and a cross fence through it with tw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to build a pole barn with stalls and install horse fencing (2x4 no climb wire w/board top) on ten acres.The owner, Shane, wrote both estimates. The pole barn (9x30) was $3,950 and the fence was $12,222. He was actually going to be hired to build two barns. I gave hive a deposit to start the 1st barn. Before he finished it he asked for $6,600 down on the fence which I paid him. He was suppose to being ordering the supplies. He finished the 1st barn the next day and I paid him the balance for the barn. This is where everything goes bad.

CATEGORY fences,garage builders