Snowbird Heating & Cooling Management, Inc

• Trade License Number
  • CAC051511

1095 US-92 W

Auburndale, FL 33823

Mark has over 30 years of experience in the air conditioning industry. He is a 16 year Polk County resident formerly of Ohio. Mark has helped thousands of people stay cool in the hot summer months and when the weather turns cold he helps them stay warm. Mark is a licensed AC contractor. Business established 1991. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Rated A+ with Better Business Bureau. Thousands of satisfied customers. Residential service, maintenance, installation and free estimates. Financing available. Same day service....

hvac repair (34)

04/06/2020

Jeremiah was very professional and explained to me which helped me a lot. As I lost my husband in June and he handled it. I would have Jeremiah come again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

02/24/2020

Jeremiah came on time did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

01/22/2020

They were very prompt and efficient. They came out on 12/30/2019, ordered the part and got it fixed on the 2nd of January..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the lower motor of the AC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

03/11/2019

They have been excellent. We were referred to them and we would recommend them as well. They are very nice and helpful. We will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using them for about 2 years for repairs and maintenance on our HVAC system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

D

05/18/2018

Found leak at condenser, quoted $1100 to fix. Called to be reimbursed a partial amount I paid back but to no avail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning system inside and out. Condenser was cleaned and checked for leaks.

05/02/2018

I can share wonderful things about Mark and his company! After having another AC/Heating co come out, in which they pulled the outside fuse and enclosed it under the cover of the old Heat pump; we couldn’t even use the AC on the unit, when we called about the heat!! Needless to say, that ‘other’ company didn’t have time to fix, only diagnose our problem. Took our money And quickly left us without ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new heat pump. Our heat pump wouldn’t heat, and the cooling was becoming more inadequate

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

08/29/2017

So glad to find a company that isn't just out to take advantage of you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I allowed an AC place to come out and check and clean my AC. I was told the AC needed to be replaced to the tune of $12,000. I decided to get other estimates. My next AC company agreed that even though my AC was still performing fine, and is only 7 years old, it would be best to go ahead and replace it. This one was half the price so I felt pretty good but still had another scheduled to check it as well. The guy from Snowbird Heating and Cooling came out, did what he said was regular maintenance, replaced a small lever or something, charged me $25 and said "I'll see you next year" He is right about that, I will definitely call them next year!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

08/16/2017

The technician came out was very friendly, went above and beyond and didn't try and up sell me anything. Competitive pricing as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC and vent check

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

01/17/2017

The work was performed quickly and expertly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a maintenance contract with Superior. We had a system issue and they arrived on time and replaced a failed capacitor. The maintenance contract saved us money.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2017

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to servicing your a/c needs in the future.

11/28/2016

They came out on Wednesday, diagnosed the problem and were back on the following Monday and made the repair. The two fellows that came out were very friendly and answered all questions that we had. Will definately call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the motor on our air handler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016