Bob & Jerry's Roofing

A41 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

219 Orange St

Auburndale, FL 33823

Bob & Jerrys Roofing was founded over 25 years ago in Auburndale, Florida. Our longevity is an asset to you our customer and we know the ins and outs of this business better than just about anyone. Your project is important to us and we value our role in the process. You can trust us to provide the best solutions for your needs and budget. Having a roof over your head is a necessity in life and we take a hands-on approach to making sure your roof is the best possible. We guarantee our work and we are continuing our education to be able to help you make informed choices. Additional DBA - Bob & Jerry's Home Repair Services Inc, Bob & Jerry's Roofing Inc, W R Martin Construction....

Roofing (41)Skylights (1)Screen repair (1)Handyman Services (1)Drywall (1)

06/24/2019

Best service from beginning to end. From the outstanding communication from their office staff to the two team of roofers that did the jobs on both homes. I was completely satisfied and very happy with the results. They methodically picked up all the debris, and allowed me to inspect each roof before they left. I’m a picky person but this company knows what their doing, and not once did I feel any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have two single family homes in Davenport FL., both needing new roofs. I checked reviews and received estimates from several companies. My decisions choose Bob & Jerry’s Roofing was because they have master installer credentials, and their salesman Dan provided everything when he cane to give the estimates. This company has their stuff together and completely professional from start to end. Highly recommend.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

Thank you for allowing us to be of service. We strive to provide top quality service to all our customers.

04/04/2019

They replaced my roof, but after a year the roof starts leaking, I called them they fixed it, but the roof is still leaking, they already came out 3 times to fixed it but still up to now, my roof still have leaks. UPDATE: The owner Bob came out to look at my roof, and admitted there were things that he looked at up there, and did not like. He fixed the problem. Since then there's been a lot of rai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a whole new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

We sincerely apologize that there have been ongoing issues. We were un-aware that an issue still existed. We absolutely want to make this right. Our general manager will be out to take a look at the problem so we can get this taken care of.

08/14/2018

Although I could not be present (they worked around the 4th of July holiday), they did a great job and cleaned up the property. Jake and his helper came back the next month to install a bathroom exhaust fan roof cap. This was part of the original quote and the handled it with no problem. After that, they went around the property again with magnets to pick up any stray nails. Both guys were friendl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof of one-story home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

01/06/2018

Rob and Jonathan initially came to the house for the inspection and to give me an estimate. They were extremely professional and helpful. They took time to answer all my questions and provided a fair estimate on architectural shingles. Because of the hurricane they were very busy but still made me feel like my home was important to them. I chose them for the work because they are a local company w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was damaged in Hurricane Irma in September and needed to be completely replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

We thank you for the opportunity to work with you. It was our pleasure to be able to assist you and we thank you for the wonderful feedback.

11/02/2017

Quote was given just before Hurricane Irma. Work was done a few weeks later. They called to tell what day they would arrive and showed up promptly. Crew claimed they were finished at end of the day but when we sent photo showing the flashing was not properly done. They returned and immediately fixed the problem. Excellent to work with. Provided a 5 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on manufactured home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

We thank you so much for the opportunity to re-roof your home. I am glad we could complete everything in the time frame you needed and fix the issues for you. If we can be of further assistance in the future, please call us. Thank you again for choosing Bob & Jerry's Roofing, Inc.

08/05/2017

Easy to work with. Punctual and professional. Easy to work with. Reasonable and punctual. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed skylights and replaced roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

Thank you so much for choosing Bob & Jerry's Roofing. It was a pleasure working with you. If we can assist you in any way in the future please let us know.

05/18/2017

Showed up when scheduled and re-roof completed in 2 days. Very nice job and no issues so far. Office has filed paperwork with GAF for extended warranty, still waiting to receive warranty from GAF after 1 1/2 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2017

Thank you so much for choosing Bob & Jerry's Roofing. Happy to hear you received your GAF warranty. If we can assist you in any way in the future, please give us a call. Thank you again.

03/30/2017

Everything went smoothly. From quote to finished product. They even did surprisingly well picking up all of the debris. I was surprised because it seems like an impossible task to me. They're very eager to please and were quick to respond and take care of anything we had concerns over. They didn't stop until we were completely 100% satisfied. I will definitely refer to these guys for all roofing n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old shingles and installation new GAF shingles/products.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

Photo for Bob & Jerry's Roofing - 219 Orange St, Auburndale, FL - 34711935

Ms. [Member Name Removed], We thank you so much for the opportunity to reroof your home. If we can be of further assistance in the future, please call us. Thank you again for choosing Bob & Jerry's Roofing, Inc.

03/15/2017

They sent out a person to examine the area, took photos, and said he would present an estimate, which he did. Then we set up a date for the repairs to be done. The worker arrived on time, and began by taking off all the bad and damaged roofing materials. He had to repair all the way up to the peak, which was not done by someone else with the first repair. He removed the turbine vent that has been ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a roof repaid, to replace a bad repair done two years ago, that has continued to leak when there is a heavy rain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

Thank you so very much for choosing Bob & Jerry's Roofing for your reroof. We appreciate your valuable comments. If we can be of further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again.

12/02/2015

Very good experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  removed worn out asphalt shingles, replaced bad spots in roof plywood, installed new metal roof and didn't leave any mess behind when they left.  Great crew.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2015

Thank you for choosing Bob & Jerry's Roofing for your service needs. We appreciate you as a customer.

Chimney Repair. Doors. Drywall. Electrical. Gutter Repair & Replacement. Handymen. Home Inspection. Insulation. Painting - Exterior. Painting - Interior. Pressure Washing. Roofing. Screen Repair. Skylights. Windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover