Blue Aid

B 2 Reviews

Founded 2018 •

2779 SW Hillsborough Ave

Arcadia, FL 34266

Welcome to Blue Aid, a locally owned and operated business. This is our story: My wife and I purchased a home a few years back and never thought to check the water quality before closing. We thought we only had an iron problem ie: tubs, showers and toilets were brown. When we started the remodel in the master bath my wife brought home a pamphlet for a water treatment system costing in excess of $8,000 and that started me on my journey to find an affordable treatment system for everyone. Next came research into 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and distilled water. There was an abundance of Iron and Bacteria and a dangerous level of Salmonella in our water once we had it tested. Our system is not huge, not complicated and it works! We offer a 3 year manufacturer warranty on each system. We do not have a sulfur problem but if you do we can eliminate the odor with a Catalytic Carbon Water Filter. I have always been passionate about water quality and conservation and although our products are not about conservation they are about water quality. Enhance your water quality adding oxygen to your water removing bacteria, chlorine, iron and clean your internal piping and more for Less than $10.00 per month! Even if you have a water system already installed Blue Aid will give you added Protection with your existing system regardless if you are on well water or city water. ...

water softener installation and repair (2)
D

12/15/2020

Discovered location did not meet local codes. Contractor promised on 3 separate dates to return and correct. Never returned. Problem alleviated by another contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install water softener

CATEGORY water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

09/16/2020

Everything went very well. I was very pleased with the installation, process is continuously working and I am very happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a water softener for me.

CATEGORY water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Water Treatment System Installation

While we will repair any systems we install, we do not offer repairs on other systems previously installed by other companies.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check