Sebastian Moving

A 55 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2009

2228 Majestic Woods Blvd

Apopka, FL 32712

Sebastian Moving is a professional moving company with over 15 years of experience. We offer movers to load or unload rental trucks and portable storage containers. We are also a full service mover which includes a 26 foot truck and 2 or 3 movers. You can hire us by the hour or call for a flat rate quote. Your items will be shrink wrapped and handled with care. Our movers are experts in packing moving trucks and portable storage containers. We also offer packing services for just one room or your entire home....

moving (54)storage unit (8)piano moving (1)

03/17/2020

They called promptly to schedule an estimate. Their pricing is high however.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from apartment to apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/02/2020

The movers were very knowledgeable and professional. Edwin kept us laughing, which isn't easy in the midst of a move! We had 4 movers and they didn't leave until everything was placed and assembled exactly the way we wanted. This is how moving should be!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

12/05/2019

They couldn't have been more efficient or careful in the process of getting everything moved in a timely manner. Extremely friendly and caring individuals!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

12/21/2018

I hired two guys to unload my POD into my 2 story house. They placed everything where I needed it within two hours. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unloading a 16' POD storage container

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

08/23/2018

Team arrived early, wrapped all furniture with blankets and wrap, loaded and unloaded in three hours. They also helped place the furniture in the new apartment and put the bed and TV cabinet back together for us. The team leader, Mike, was outstanding and directed the crew: he made sure they were being careful with my mom's older (and very heavy, bulky furniture); the stairs, walls, and doorways; ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from two story townhouse to assisted living apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

07/03/2018

I cannot say enough about these incredibly professional, empathetic, super hard-working people. They worked for 10 hours straight and they still had a kind word and a smile when I hit a wall, I was DONE with boxes! If any of you are moving or planning to move or you don't know who to call, don't hesitate for a second, call them! Rosa

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to a new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Photo for Sebastian Moving - 2228 Majestic Woods Blvd, Apopka, FL - 37213738

12/17/2017

Courteous and responsive staff who scheduled my move of items within the home within days. Flexible on timing and even offered to send movers at earlier time. Provided 3 men instead of 2 at the same price. The movers were personable, professional, took care with my belongings and my home. Were extremely efficient in disassembling and reassembling larger furniture for movement up and down 3 flights...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move two bedrooms and a home office between floors of a home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2017

11/08/2017

The service was very good. The movers arrived on time, worked quickly and took care to wrap and handle the furniture carefully. I called on Friday and was able to schedule the move for the following Monday. I was pleased to find an available moving company with such short notice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move several pieces of furniture out of a house and deliver it to a storage unit about 10 miles away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

11/04/2017

I cannot say enough good things about the employees (and owners) of this company. What an awesome group of people. They made the last two days so much easier on us. They packed and moved us without a hitch. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had packing and moving done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

09/29/2017

Excellent, they got there a few minutes early and worked professionally and quick. Telly, Karl and Kirwin worked great as a team and were very pleasant to deal with. They treated all of our possessions very carefully. The cost reflects moving the furniture to their warehouse and one month storage and then moving it to our residence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the furniture and other items in our 2 bedroom house packed and stored at their warehouse facility for 1 or 2 months. Then, when we have another residence, they will deliver to same.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

Loading, Unloading, Full Service Moving, Packing, Unpacking, Storage, Internal Moves, Emergency Moves, Specialized Deliveries, Real Estate Transactions.

Ask for details.