Heron Home and Outdoor

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 353 Reviews

At Heron Lawn and Pest Control, our number one priority is exceeding your expectations. Our technicians are thoroughly trained to diagnose even the most challenging issues and will customize treatments for each property’s specific needs. We offer a variety of services to keep your lawn beautiful and your home pest free such as: lawn and shrub care, palm care, citrus tree care, mosquito control, irrigation repair and maintenance, pest control, termite prevention and landscape lighting. Call us for your free same day inspection. For more information on our programs, special offers, and other locations we service please visit us online at MyHeronHome.com We do background checks & drug screening on all employees. Award winning....

Oscar Tree Services

Oscar Tree Services has many years of experience.We provide all kinds of tree services. Our professionals can safely and effectively complete the task. If you need a reliable tree service you can call us now! Tree Company;Stump Grinding;Tree Cutting;Tree Care;Tree Trimming;Moss removal;Tree Maintenance Longwood, FL;Fern Park, FL;Maitland, FL;Oviedo, FL;Slavia, FL Tree Service, Tree Service Provider, Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Tree Contractor

01/08/2018

Excellent service. They identify problems and address them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Continuing service for lawn weed and bug control and lawn fetilization.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

12/01/2017

Grass looks great. Old company had started to slip a little and my neighbor used Heron. Our grass looks green and healthy and the weeds are starting to die off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization\Weed Control

CATEGORY pest control

11/14/2017

Business would not refund my money for services not provided. I signed up for lawn care services end of May 2017 and the representative last name Pacherres informed me that my initial $150 fee included first two services. I received my first service on 6/19. Then I received a second service on 8/21 and was billed $80. When I called the company on 9/21 and spoke to Barbara, she confirmed I never re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care and Fertilization

CATEGORY lawn treatment

C

11/10/2017

We have continual service with them. They come every month. I would not use them again.

CATEGORY pest control

09/21/2017

It varies depending upon the technician. Most are professionals. A minority are clearly on a learning curve that is acceptable but less than hoped for. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly contract for lawn growth, health, weed control and insect death.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

Lawn fertilization weed, disease, fungus and insect control, crabgrass & chinch bug control with lawn fertilization, shrub care, pest control, termite protection, mosquito reduction, irrigation repair & installation, Landscape Lighting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover