Gifford Fence Company LLC

• Trade License Locale
  • Orange County
  • Trade License Authority
  • Orange County

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

522 Hunt Club Blvd # 531

Apopka, FL 32703

Gifford Fence Company of Orlando is the second branch of a family owned and operated company. We started in Nashville, TN in 1978 when my Dad, Gerald Gifford, decided he wanted to be his own boss. 31 years later we have taken an opportunity to expand the business and move somewhere warmer. We currently have a total of 8 employees here in Orlando. My wife, Liz, & myself. Our foremen Jason, Clint and Austin & their helpers. We are licensed in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake & Volusia counties and fully insured. We also have licenses in a myriad of towns and cities in these counties. If there is work to be done there, we will get what is needed to do it by the book. We offer free estimates 7 days a week. Hey, I'm self-employed, I have to work weekends, so my guys do too. Weekend installations are available. Angie's List members receive a $100 discount on any wood, aluminum or PVC fence installation totaling 150 feet or more. Got less than 150 feet, just let me know that you are an Angie's List member during the estimate and I'll cut you a deal. Orange, Seminole, Lake & Volusia - 407-375-1739 Osceola & Polk 407-218-6373...

fence company (154)warranty company (3)

04/22/2020

I would definitely recommend this company! The crew was punctual, courteous, and worked quickly. They were also cognizant of the property next door, which was a bit of a challenge with the amount of overgrowth there. I'm very pleased with my new fence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence removal and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Photo for Gifford Fence Company LLC - 522 Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL - 38514400

04/18/2020

Excellent customer service and excellent workmanship! Had 100 ft of wooden fence replaced Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden fence replacement!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

Photo for Gifford Fence Company LLC - 522 Hunt Club Blvd, Apopka, FL - 38507436

04/05/2020

Team was outstanding. They did an amazing job, and the fence was exactly how we wanted it. Great job. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fence on property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

03/10/2020

I had the most dilapidated fence in my neighborhood and since I live on the corner it was an eyesore for everyone. The ground had lots of variations in elevation and I thought it would be impossible to install a level fence. They finished the job when I was at work and as I drove up the road and saw how amazing the fence looked (Premium Board on Board Cap Fence with 6"x6" posts and Copper Post Cap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 125" of wood privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

01/10/2020

Great! The crew was professional, quick, and through. Would hire again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 80' of 6' tall board on board wood privacy fence with double gate and old fence removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

01/08/2020

Everything went great. Fast turnaround time. Even when the custom 14 ft gate was not created correctly, was only a few days to get the new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add new chain link fencing and gates to new property with 2 houses and a garage.. This included 5 gates, one being 14 ft.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

01/06/2020

Excellent service and product. The fence looks great and the service was excellent from beginning to end. The price was very reasonable. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

11/19/2019

On time, quick, efficient and great workmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/13/2019

When ever I need a project done I always get 3-4 quotes. I am about to save the next person time and trouble. I did interview four companies. Non of them could compare to Gifford fence company. Jerry Gifford responded right after my call to his company. We met, I explained my plan, he agreed with most except one small section where he said the city would not approve, so we found a way to fix it so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete fencing around my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

09/03/2019

They installed in one day. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of vinal fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

Fencing - sales, installation &repair. Fence pressure washing, sealing, painting and staining available.

We do not install retaining walls or concrete / block fencing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available