Eggert Cooling & Heating Solutions, LLC

Angie's List since April 2016

Eggert Cooling & Heating Solutions, LLC is a full service Residential and Light Commercial HVAC company providing Sales, Service, Replacement, Installation and energy saving Maintenance agreements while partnering with you, your family and your business so you are able to enjoy peak comfort and efficiency all year! We have over 60 years of experience in the industry and use that knowledge and expertise to bring you top quality and accurate services. Exceeding our customers expectations while delivering first class service and workmanship one customer at a time is our mission!...

Complete Air Solutions

We are a full service heating & air conditioning company, focused on providing high quality services at very affordable rates. We will do everything we can to exceed your expectations by making sure you are satisfied with the entire experience. Providing an affordable service, without compromise. Through quality installations and reliable equipment brands. We truly provide the best value in the industry. We service, repair, and install all types of comfort equipment: pool heaters, pool heat pumps, gas heaters, air conditioners, heat pumps, gas furnaces, & electric furnaces.

Award 2019

07/18/2018

I think that Eggert did a fantastic job. The showed up when they said the would, and then completed the job ahead of schedule. I believe that I was charged a fair price for the services that were provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two complete a/c units replaced, one for upstairs and one for downstairs.

03/15/2017

The owner of business was extremely professional and very courteous. There was genuine concern around making sure I was comfortable with their assessment of the work that needed to be done. He came across very trust worthy and knowledgeable within his field. He pointed out the root cause of my issue and the steps he would take to fix it. I am very pleased with the service he provided that was thor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had condensation build up in my ceiling as a result of plug in one of my pipes. It turned out, my unit had some malfunctioning parts.

11/13/2016

Extremely courteous and professional from introduction to departure. Performed excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor unit fan needed to be replaced. Found problem and replaced burnt out circuit board on air handler . Installed new high tech thermostat and programmed it.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer Sales, Service, Replacement, Installation and energy saving Maintenance on the following: Free replacement quotes Split and Packaged Units Ductless Mini splits Heat pumps Air conditioners Electric Heaters Gas furnaces Fan Coils Thermostats Indoor Air Quality Electronic Air Cleaners Germicidal UV Lights Supply Air Purifiers Ductwork Supply & Return air Grilles Residential Range Hood Vents Residential Dryer vents Exhaust systems New Construction HVAC Addition/Remodel HVAC

Commercial Range Hood installation, cleaning or repair Industrial HVAC Refrigeration

Free Unit replacement quotes