Express Care of Tampa Bay

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 20 patients per day....

03/21/2017

The service was exceptionally good. The doctor was competent, efficient and caring. The wait was minimal and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an upper respiratory infection

01/19/2015

They did a great job, it is definitely the place to go if you need medical help on the weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bladder infection and he checked everything out and gave me prescriptions that I needed. It took about an hour and a half.

06/12/2014

They were very prompt and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Express Care of Tampa Bay for urgent care.

12/15/2012

We were there about 1.5 hrs total. My mother did not see a doctor but saw a PA.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 79 year old mother who was visiting from Texas here with symptoms of bladder infection. We waited about 40minutes before being seen. The staff behind the desk spent this time discussing their personal lives in a loud manner that I thought was unprofessional. It did not appear as though they were busy and made the waiting a little more uncomfortable with this type of behavior.

07/06/2012

They did an EKG because I had complained about having difficulty breathing and they referred me to a cardiologist. The doctor that attended to me there has a good bedside manner and so did the nurse. He explained to me why I shouldn't ignore those things even if the EKG was normal. All of them there are good and very personable. The clinic was clean and they had the machines to do the different te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Express Care of Tampa Bay a month ago because I was having some trouble breathing. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't having a heart attack and I didn't want to go to the hospital.

Emergency Medicine